VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Balladiasm

Honey select males should NEVER EVER show their faces anywhere unless they have a paper bag over their heads. Everyone that uses honey select males should do like the DEV of ecchi sensei does not once do you ever see the MC's face as it's always blocked or off screen which means no erection killer to kill the vibe. There were a couple of those ugly turds for the teachers but I spammed past them fast. For the most part I throw pictures with honey select males in them into paint net and then put a big paint blot on their head to hide them.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
@Balladiasm

Honey select males should NEVER EVER show their faces anywhere unless they have a paper bag over their heads. Everyone that uses honey select males should do like the DEV of ecchi sensei does not once do you ever see the MC's face as it's always blocked or off screen which means no erection killer to kill the vibe. There were a couple of those ugly turds for the teachers but I spammed past them fast. For the most part I throw pictures with honey select males in them into paint net and then put a big paint blot on their head to hide them.
well, guess i will begin to hide them in next version lol,probably will only show ugly fat man to NTR your family.

-----

@HorizonD :

For the corruption,a bit spoiler: your step mother is corrupted by Dr.Lili long enough, She is her 'friend' afterall, and for the sleep with the stepmother,my ideas it is actually according to Dr.Lili subliminal suggestion (so,Dr lili suggestion to sleep with his stepmother, then the ideas is enforced that everything is fine by your stepmother). It is an elaborate villain scheme.

-----
For the ver 0.1,I do realize it is have many plot holes,and weird moments that some make it cringe,or breaking suspension of disbelief, but that is the ideas, i hope i can begin to fill the holes from next version onward in the near future...like i said above,there will be many mysteries in early ver on the game which made the novel full of plot holes as the drawback, but it will be my challenge and goal to fill the mystery and reach the moment where everything makes sense

----

In the end,thank you for all you comment,suggestion,critique. I'd appreciate it and it is encourage me to deliver the next version of the game as soon as possible to shred some of the mysteries.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@Balladiasm personally I didn't have anything against all your mistery and all that, rather I was disappointed about how strong was the first hypnotism session.

We are talking that in one session our MC started to lust towards people that he did consider family, was willing to peek on them and changed his perception of clothing to accept quite slutty clothing.

I personally find it too strong. I would understand that in the first session the MC's view of something was a bit affected, like starting to think that his girlfriend needs to have more "liberating" clothes, but not to the point at which he finds what his stepsister is wearing is acceptable, at most he would think in his mind that she must be in a "rebel period".

But lusting for them so fast?, we are talking about a guy that lived in a "bible-thumper town", I think everyone would expect a prude, even to the point of not having sex before marriage with his girlfriend, it's too much of a change.

Reactions: HorizonD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First thing I did was rip out all that step shitter crap and made them mother and sisters.

I played it and doubt I'll play anymore as it looks like it's just going to be a you are not in control of anything and everyone is brainwashed and forced into fucking everything that moves type of game could just as well of been a female protagonist type game since those are the ones that are usually the rigged ones where you can't do anything but take them around to get molested and raped by every turd in the game.

I also don't see ugly fat bastards in my renpy games mostly because I either rip their pictures out and replace them with a nice black background colored one or I rip their script out so they never appear.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I myself thought it was fine, amid the broken english, and for the honey select(which is fine, but not the ideal thing to use)

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
well,i'd want to make patch of for these 'stepfamily' later, but gotta comply with patreon first for smooth sailing at the star

@Balladiasm personally I didn't have anything against all your mistery and all that, rather I was disappointed about how strong was the first hypnotism session.

We are talking that in one session our MC started to lust towards people that he did consider family, was willing to peek on them and changed his perception of clothing to accept quite slutty clothing.

I personally find it too strong. I would understand that in the first session the MC's view of something was a bit affected, like starting to think that his girlfriend needs to have more "liberating" clothes, but not to the point at which he finds what his stepsister is wearing is acceptable, at most he would think in his mind that she must be in a "rebel period".

But lusting for them so fast?, we are talking about a guy that lived in a "bible-thumper town", I think everyone would expect a prude, even to the point of not having sex before marriage with his girlfriend, it's too much of a change.
hmm...after looking at your comment and HorizonD comment, i guess it is really too rushed and a bit too strong for a session of hypnosis, gotta back to my storyboard to see whether i can fix this 'pacing' issue or nah.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hmm...after looking at your comment and HorizonD comment, i guess it is really too rushed and a bit too strong for a session of hypnosis, gotta back to my storyboard to see whether i can fix this 'pacing' issue or nah.
Just don't cut back on the boobsize! Don't listen to those flatchestlickers :cool:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Balladiasm

You do know that even with using step family that you are still going to probably get hit by patreon if they see it as step family is still considered incest.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well also in bible thumping states there are enough corrupt and oversexed characters, sometimes I think even more as in the so-called corrupt big cities. :p You could also make MC start out a bit less innocent and because of the hidden and repressed nature of sex in his environment has been somewhat perving on his female family since puberty, as they were the only real females he saw more of by accidental slips and such that do happen in family situations.

That would also help with the pacing, since the hypnotism would be working on his innate and long standing wishes, even if he kept them internalized till now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ACK..tagged without a quote :O had to read back to see why anyone would tag me because i do not remember much after the first 30 minutes :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tagged you because i respect you enough to believe what you say about things
:O drugs are bad!!! but i have noticed a bunch of us seem to travel in the same circle regarding game style and tastes so makes sense..i often read a thread watching for some of y'alls comments before downloading something.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes