VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Web We Weave [v0.9] [Balladiasm]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
View attachment 245002

Overview:
You are playing as Billy Connor, a guy who lives in bible thumper town, Chastity Spring. You plan to take your relationship with your long time girlfriend to next step. Meanwhile, the force of darkness begin their move again to corrupt the town and it’s inhabitant. Unfortunately, you, your family,and your girlfriend entangled with the messy fight of supremacy between Light and Darkness. What’s actually the secret of the town? Does you will able to save the day and marry your sweet girlfriend or does you lost everything in this fight? The Web We Weave will take two point of view across the story. The first point of view is you, Billy Connor,and what happen surrounding you as the main story of this visual novel. The second point of view is side story that will unravel the fight between light and darkness, and how the darkness corrupt the town that in the end will eventually cross with the main story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-13
Release Date: 2019-02-13
Developer: Balladiasm
Censored:
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -

View attachment 245001 View attachment 245002 View attachment 245003 View attachment 245004 View attachment 245005
It's a decent concept with the therapist attempting to corrupt the entire village using initially Billy and a bar tender. The game's use of English is so bad it's humorous. The developer would do well to employ an English speaking proofreader/co-writer to improve the English version. It has some potential. I will look for the next update.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
There is nothing at all wrong with the Honey Select models if you dont like them then move on and dont pop in to spread hate. Now do i think the Daz models are better looking yes. But there is nothing wrong with the Honey Select ones. And some of my Favorite games from this site have them.
Easy! Where did you see the hate? This is only my subjective opinion and wish. You could also move on, but you still left your opinion. However, I do not criticize you for this. I think that the author is useful to know the opinion of all parties.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Its 15 minutes game with broken English. But I like the characters and the story. They can fix the language mistakes and I hope they add more characters. For now(v0.1) Theres no sexual content.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay, i just took a glance over the banner image, saw those titties, the tats and the milfy look plus the pointy red nails and i couldn't care less who Billy Connor is but downloading it right now.
Ridiculously big boobs and significant amounts of ink are generally a turnoff for me, but i generally give interesting-sounding games at least a look.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
@Balladiasm
You can try this machine translator. Not perfect but pretty good and better as google translator anyway.
thanks you for the advice

Its 15 minutes game with broken English. But I like the characters and the story. They can fix the language mistakes and I hope they add more characters. For now(v0.1) Theres no sexual content.
gotta do, some dialogue actually intended to be just that weird as they are under hypno influence (e.g the Lunch dialogue), but i will try to improve my english on dialogue that isn't intended to be weird...for character,of course I will add more if the story need it

Ridiculously big boobs and significant amounts of ink are generally a turnoff for me, but i generally give interesting-sounding games at least a look.
well,i will try to introduce some smaller boobs character next,i just like big boobies, for now,let's just say it run on their family genetic to have big boobies ;)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Balladiasm you have a little mistake in the script file line 277
instead of "She is your step-sister that you spend your childhood with,dang it,Bill." is there written "She is your step-sister that you spend your childhood with,dang it,Bill. ".The text works but I wanted to tell you that.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
NTR! ok... download starting and Thank Ya :love:

Just did a play threw ... I see alot of issues with sentences just to make them read correctly. "i caught myself re-reading them to make a few make sence ." On a side note i most likely wouldn't do much better. lol

I hope to see alot of updates with ALOT of content :)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Too short to truly give good feedback.

The concept is okay, everything else could be improved by quite a lot.

The writing is kind of obvious that it could be better, the introduction is too straightforward, with NTR and corruption I don't recommend a visual novel style but rather a free mode and the mind control feels a bit too strong.

Ah well will do a tiny favor and correct a bit the the starting lines:

-You are Billy Connor, a normal guy who lives in this bible-thumper town called Chastity Spring

-And this innocent, plain but beautiful girl is your girlfriend Jenna

-You have been in a relationship with her for years and you both feel ready to take the next step, which is marriage.

-If only marriage is that easy... there are a lot of hurdles to pass, which is why you both are feeling insecure at the moment.

-To solve that situation you decided to get a marriage counselor and here is where the story begins

-You are in the office of Dr. Lili Thesire, a counselor that specializes in marriage and family consultation, she has been recommended by your stepmother.

-I have been waiting for you Mr. Connor (finally a perfect line in the game!)

-I'm Dr. Lili Thesire, I'm very glad to make your acquaintance (don't truly get why you want to add the girlfriend part when she isn't even present).

-She wears such a revealing outfit... I wonder what was Jennifer's reaction when she met her yesterday...

-I have heard already what your mother and girlfriend wanted to say and now it's your turn (it feels much more natural for me this way)

-You tell her your worries.

-I know it already!

-Both of you are so naive, inexperienced and boring.

-Do you like what you see Mr. Connor?

-Which boobs are better, mine or your girlfriend?

-W-What are you doing Mrs. Thesire!?

-Don't you want to touch them Mr. Connor? to feel how soft they are?

-Please stop it Mrs. Thesire!

-You are no fun, in fact this town is as fun as a rock, but well... good thing that I'm here to solve it.

-Solve it? What do you mean?

-Worry not Mr. Connor, the party is about to start and you are already in.

-No way! I'm out of this crazy place!

-Hahaha, did I say that you had an option? I fear that you don't young man, by the way, don't you find my boobs very... enticing?

-W-What's happening?

-Shhh, just focus on them.

-Good night boring Mr. Connor

-Ah!, sorry Mrs. Thesire, I feel like I did daze off for a moment, I'm sorry.

-Worry not Mr. Connor, it has been quite an intensive time and I understand, because of that I will ask the question again, where are you and your girlfriend going to live from now on?

-We will live in my stepmother's house.

-Why is that?

-My stepmother can teach my girlfriend how to be a good woman and even more I can be of help in return by helping with the chores.

-That's good, I have had a pleasant time talking with you Mr. Connor but I think that our time is over, will see you again in the next visit.

-Two days later you move to your stepmother's house with your girlfriend.

Here is where I end the correction and a few text changes so that the flow/wording feels more natural or to give more personality to Thesire.

With how the story is flowing after that scene I feel that it's a mistake. I would guess that in the first session the influence of Mrs. Thesire should be that the MC would feel that his girlfriend needs more confidence, she needs clothes that aren't as prude as what she is wearing. Basically I feel that the MC at first should be used to support the "corruption of his girlfriend". The shower peek is pure fanservice and that the MC is seeing his sis... I mean stepsister as a girl directly feels too fast, rather the MC should think about how his girlfriend should learn a bit from his stepsister.

Basically gradual corruption against fast corruption. In fact about the training of your girlfriend the MC shouldn't have an option at first, the natural thing would be to follow Dr. Lili idea because she is a professional and you had a good feeling towards her based on your first visit.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The question is, is the stepsister also corrupted through Dr. Lili like your stepmother or not. ^^

Also, I wondered where your girlfriend is sleeping. And then, sleeping with your stepmom would be kind of weird and too fast, I think. Ok, you are corrupted from Dr. Lili's hypnosis but I think not that corrupted yet.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The question is, is the stepsister also corrupted through Dr. Lili like your stepmother or not. ^^

Also, I wondered where your girlfriend is sleeping. And then, sleeping with your stepmom would be kind of weird and too fast, I think. Ok, you are corrupted from Dr. Lili's hypnosis but I think not that corrupted yet.
I would guess the stepsister is in the initial steps of corruption, basically changing her conception of clothes to a more slutty version.

She isn't a slut yet, just dresses like one, next would be the mental changes and increasing her lust.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
The story described in the introduction seems interesting. The design of the characters is quite good. You have caught my attention, jejejeje, you have my like. Good luck with the development and the success of the game. :)

I'll value everything as the game progresses. THX

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I mean the older stepsister when you can choose which of them should train your girlfriend.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes