Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, bud... I'm trying to release updates on time. Glad you appreciate it.
Really every time i see someone post on this thread i run like a child who are waiting a new game XD
I really like this game! The plot is really well done, also the thriller! Horror, Sex. Also real choice, who really change the path. (i hope i write well, because me english is not top tier XD). I saw very few games, with so many combinations done well. And this is sure one of those. Thank you for you hard work! Really you are doing really an awesome job!

Anyway today i was like... let me see a different path. Because i just uncover that the path are like three if i am not wrong.
So i restart the game from 0 again. And i just wanna understand something about the photo in the car.
Till now i always take the photo. Because i was like... perhaps i not only can watch the photo in a future update, but perhaps i also protect MC's mother. But now i fell like... do i really protect her in that way?

So can someone help me? Who happen if i give her the photo? Surelly she cry and fell pain. But eventually... who happen?
Me fear in give the photo to the mother is... after she see the foto and uncover that her dead husband betrayed her, do the mother fall in love with some other men at work? Really i wanna avoid all bad thing. (Also because me main path is... the mother XD i love incest mother/son). So i do not wanna see other man with her. So really apprecciate if someone can help me uncover about the photo.

Also i just now see the genre rape (avoidable). Till now never happen. But considering that i am doing a new game. Can someone tell me who happen? I just need to know for avoid it. Really i do not wanna see other men rape one of the girls/women in game.

Thank you

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Bahamut Zero
i try to answer that without spoiler.When you gave mom the photo then she talked with you in chapter 3 about it.At least in the route a.About the rape: on the route b Victoria tells that she was caught with 2 other girls and there a girl was raped.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.20 Work in progress.
Hey, guys! Work on the game is going on to the fullest extent. But this time the update will be a little bit less. The update will contain about 200 renders. This time I spend two to five times more time rendering pictures. I also spend more time on post-processing. After the release, I plan to dedicate the next month to polishing previous updates. I want to change the dialogues in some places...
I also wanted to thank you all for supporting my project. Already 30+ patrons! Thank you for your support.
You may have noticed that I removed the links to the game. There are some reasons why I may not be able to share the game publicly... Maybe I will send a link to my discord channel. I haven't decided yet.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way. 0.20 Progress report.
Hey, guys. I want to share with you how the development of the next update is progressing. I will try to finish the whole visual part of the update within 3 days. Next, work with the code and text. I plan to release the update 7.03-10.03.
And finally, I want to say a few words of gratitude to you all for your support. I already wanted to close the project, but your words of support, made me change my mind. And I don't regret it. And I want to highlight , he insisted that I continue to make the game. He also made a shoutout to my game on his . In short, Mr. Knobb, you're a great dude! Thank you!

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How can someone not support the talented creator of this angelic beauty. :love: It's really nice to see that good guys supporting each other, wish you the best Mr.Knobb and Zee95.

Reactions: lamarks and Zee95

tack1xxx

Mar 16, 2018
If Zee drops the game will be a big lose, i will understand the decision but will be such a shame, as a patreon myself i strongly encourage every body to support this dev, come on guys , he really deserves.
And asking for support without doing anything will make me hipocrit, so here it goes Zee, ive just increase my tier.... because you really deserve it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
If Zee drops the game will be a big lose, i will understand the decision but will be such a shame, as a patreon myself i strongly encourage every body to support this dev, come on guys , he really deserves.
And asking for support without doing anything will make me hipocrit, so here it goes Zee, ive just increase my tier.... because you really deserve it.
I won't drop the game, I will finish it. Even if it's hard for me. And it is not profitable. Thank you, @tack1xxx !

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i wanted to tell you this already the last days but i've been fighting for 2-3 days with annoying headaches that don't want to disappear anyhow if you want you can also do the walktrough on your patreon site.i'll also update it when you've released the new version.But a few days later otherwise it's all too much for me.

Reactions: lamarks and UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 i wanted to tell you this already the last days but i've been fighting for 2-3 days with annoying headaches that don't want to disappear anyhow if you want you can also do the walktrough on your patreon site.i'll also update it when you've released the new version.But a few days later otherwise it's all too much for me.
Get well @gigan ! I'll publish your walkthrough on the patreon site. But that's not the main thing yet, get well soon!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes