muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Cock block Sebastian?? I don't think so! He is aware he owes you for his daughter's life. I think Sebastian can actually HELP you with your relationships. For instance, the player getting a job with police or Sebastian's business could pay big when it comes to the ladies. Also worth mentioning is I think Sebastian could ask the player to watch his daughter's relationship with the "boyfriend" or however he is with your choices. That could be a bargaining chip for the player's favor, too. Honestly, I see Sebastian as more of a potential ally or wingman.

Reactions: Yandere Lover

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Cock block Sebastian?? I don't think so! He is aware he owes you for his daughter's life. I think Sebastian can actually HELP you with your relationships. For instance, the player getting a job with police or Sebastian's business could pay big when it comes to the ladies. Also worth mentioning is I think Sebastian could ask the player to watch his daughter's relationship with the "boyfriend" or however he is with your choices. That could be a bargaining chip for the player's favor, too. Honestly, I see Sebastian as more of a potential ally or wingman.
Hmm... You could be right, but still the last thing I seen was the MC saying is that flirting. Oh yeah also @Zee95 I haven't seen any of the hidden buttons recently has that trait stopped.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hmm... You could be right, but still the last thing I seen was the MC saying is that flirting. Oh yeah also @Zee95 I haven't seen any of the hidden buttons recently has that trait stopped.
I haven't made any hidden buttons yet, maybe in future updates.
how does one escape from the maniacs FARM?
Look back a couple of pages, there's a detailed description of this location.
@Zee95 the animation looks preety good.Can´t wait to see this in your game :)
Already working on it.)

Reactions: lamarks and gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
excuse me...but Chapter 2 Walkthrough?
At the moment i am trying to write one for chapter 2, but i think there will be 2 - 3 places where you will have to decide what you want to do, but that will take some time until i'm done. I would suggest that you maybe create a savegame and then try to play it without a walkthrough.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I am thinking about doing a walkthrough for Chapter 3 but I would need your opinion.Since there are 3 routes I am thinking about how to do the walkthrough.To choose from: Put all 3 routes in one document.Or do all 3 routes as a separate document.So tell me what you would prefer

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hi guys,
I am thinking about doing a walkthrough for Chapter 3 but I would need your opinion.Since there are 3 routes I am thinking about how to do the walkthrough.To choose from: Put all 3 routes in one document.Or do all 3 routes as a separate document.So tell me what you would prefer
All three routes in one document would be awesome!

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes