Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Which path has the most content i have done the path where you kill him with the knife and the path where you knock him out with the bottle and thats ok i can wait for some anna
Approximately all have the same amount of content.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just to be clear, the branches ( 3 in my mind ) are : At the mall, you beat the punk, you escape there or you get captured by the punk !!! I don`t know, how Zee95 (dev) has they numbered (witch branch is witch) and if he can give us an answer, that would be nice (and it could clear things a bit) !!! :D(y)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just to be clear, the branches ( 3 in my mind ) are : At the mall, you beat the punk, you escape there or you get captured by the punk !!! I don`t know, how Zee95 (dev) has they numbered (witch branch is witch) and if he can gime us an answer, that would be nice (and it could clear things a bit) !!! :D(y)
The first path is you attack and lose and thus captured the second path you attack and beat him thus avoiding the capture and get hot and steamy with the sis ob the ride home the third path is run to get help only for the man to escape with the sis it is the most depressing of the pat

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

0.18 Work in progress.
A few words about the upcoming update. First: the visual part will be much better. Characters will look better. Lights more realistic. Second: Animation. In 0.18 animation will be not so much, but in 0.19 version I think there will be much more. I learned a few animation features, so the quality of the animation will be about the same, but there will be more animations.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes