gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 the v.18 looks for me better.But I can't remember the guy.Btw i cleaned up my hard drive a bit and saw that i've been playing your game for at least version 0.8. i know however that it was one if not the first game i've played since i signed up here in the forum.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
just in case anyone cant quite see the parts of the video that do the key and the photos in the MC room, the book place, top right, and the wardrobe topright. was a tad dificult to see for me

Reactions: Zee95

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I see a review mentioning tricky to avoid bad ends and multiple requests for a walkthrough met with variations of "here is that one key". My question: Are the quizzled peeps unreasonable or is this a "could use a walkthrough unless you save a lot and go back on bad result" game without a walkthrough?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 the v.18 looks for me better.But I can't remember the guy.Btw i cleaned up my hard drive a bit and saw that i've been playing your game for at least version 0.8. i know however that it was one if not the first game i've played since i signed up here in the forum.
It's Victoria's father. (Girl from the cage)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok guys i need help how do i rescue adele from the rapist dude nvm i saved her but it ended right after was i not supposed to save her or is that the extent of the content

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes