Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not russian, and russian isn't my native language...
In the game there is 3-rd path, u also can beat the kidnapper...
I guess u had to pick some other choise before then ? attack attack leads to being locked up in murder room and u have to work your self out, fight and then run in and call police and she is lost, how do you trigger third ?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I guess u had to pick some other choise before then ? attack attack leads to being locked up in murder room and u have to work your self out, fight and then run in and call police and she is lost, how do you trigger third ?
You can beat him in the parking lot.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was a good update once again, it was great to see Estelle again and to be able to take their relationship to the next level, too bad she's just so shy and insecure, and even after she became willing, she just couldn't go through with it, but that happens, I hope she will be willing to resume where they left off soon enough, otherwise it would be pretty damn awkward, haha :p
I hope my fear about Adele's fate in that route will prove to be false though :/

Good update @Zee95, keep it up! :)

Reactions: Zee95

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
View attachment 194762
Another improvment.
More realistic lights and shadows (volumetric light). Now I am satisfied with the pix quality.
That indeed does look real good! :)
Is that Janet by the way? If she is, she looks a lot slimmer than previously, is this the Janet on the route where Adele is never found? I suppose being in depression for so long, hardly ever eating and all can do that, losing weight and all.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
That indeed does look real good! :)
Is that Janet by the way? If she is, she looks a lot slimmer than previously, is this the Janet on the route where Adele is never found? I suppose being in depression for so long, hardly ever eating and all can do that, losing weight and all.
I was waiting for your feedback on the update, you always write constructive comments.
I thought you didn't like the update, because of Adele. Since many are waiting for happy end.
No, this is not Janet, this is the second girl from the cage.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I was waiting for your feedback on the update, you always write constructive comments.
I thought you didn't like the update, because of Adele. Since many are waiting for happy end.
No, this is not Janet, this is the second girl from the cage.
Hehe, sorry that it took me a while to give my feedback, sometimes I'm slow with that, especially if there has been several games that recently got an update and I have to play them all through, hehe :)

No I did like the update, the sadness and depression and devastation was heartfelt, it reminded me of the time when Monique just left without a word (though left him a letter) and MC fell into depression, but this time it was a lot darker for a different reason of course, I really like the different emotions in the story can be felt by the player, in good and in bad :)

But at least he and Janet are now slowly starting to get their lives back together the best they can, and now MC has a chance to be with Estelle I think (in that route), I just wonder if Janet is also a possible love interest in that route too, or is that exclusive only to the "hero" route? :)

Oh so that's the other girl, hehe, she looks so much different now, in a good way, I'm guessing she too could be a possible love interest, or maybe just someone MC could have an affair with? :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Nice feedback, bud...:)
In the third path there will be several unexpected turns. Perhaps the difficulties have not been overcome.
Also I will try to realize the relationship with all the main girls in each path.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Nice feedback, bud...:)
In the third path there will be several unexpected turns. Perhaps the difficulties have not been overcome.
Also I will try to realize the relationship with all the main girls in each path.
Hehe, well that certainly intrigues me, can't wait to find out what it/they will be, and definitely interested to see how the relationships with different ladies will (or will not) develop, I definitely like all of them, Janet, Adele, Estelle, I just wonder if Monique will ever return to MC's life and maybe there could be reconciliation and maybe could rekindle the brief romance they had and start anew :p

Keep up the good work my friend, you've done a great job :)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hehe, well that certainly intrigues me, can't wait to find out what it/they will be, and definitely interested to see how the relationships with different ladies will (or will not) develop, I definitely like all of them, Janet, Adele, Estelle, I just wonder if Monique will ever return to MC's life and maybe there could be reconciliation and maybe could rekindle the brief romance they had and start anew :p

Keep up the good work my friend, you've done a great job :)
Thnx, man! I'll the best i can!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So which path did this update have? I started the game and it ended with the Massage.
i hope it doesn't come over wrong now but if you had made the effort to look in the change logs at the op page then you would know this.In this update it was the 3rd branch

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone get me a walkthrough? Can´t seem to go past the scene where Janet is cooking, says I have to find something to occupy myself, cant do it.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes