UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys! I want to share the latest news with you. I am already finishing my work, on the main job! Soon I will be free, but I still have to move to another apartment. And that will take a few days. And so, I was planning to release a huge update, but, but ... the main job and moving to another apartment ... Anyway, I plan to release an update before the end of the month. It will not be what I planned, but I do not want to end this month without an update.
Also thanks to @Krull for making the signature on the f95zone, and thanks to @MrKnobb for introducing me to Krull.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Uh, surprise you... Well, I'll try, but i'm not sure, last two months, i had some problems, so i haven't done what i planed.
I actually just downloaded the game a couple of days ago. I gotta say I was rather impressed not many Adult Games with the animated scenes, it was quite good. So whatever you made I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.16 work-13.jpg
Hello friends! I always work on improving my game. And another big step was made in improving the visual part. I improved the skin and hair shaders. Honestly, the improvement you will be able to feel fully only in the 0.17 version.

haj

May 6, 2018
is there any walkthrough?

View attachment 138206
Overview:

You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life.
Updated: 9/Sep/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.15a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Thanks @Zee95

Unofficial Incest Patch:

Compressed PC Version: - - -

by @Krull

View attachment 51533 View attachment 46394 View attachment 46395 View attachment 46396 View attachment 46397 View attachment 46398 View attachment 114083 View attachment 46399 View attachment 129146
thank you all for your criticism, the criticism is productive and true. although this is only a test version, I tried the Renpy engine. With names it turned out really overlay. The visual component of the game will be changed completely. above it is working at the moment.
I do this simply because of the hobby, the game will be absolutely free, all versions.
ther

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes