RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Ow my god.
I have never seen such fucked up English.
If you put Russian into google translator it would come out better.

And some models are like you would take a male model and change it into female.

I like the premise at least.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Released 8th sept. No Censorship so far.
This is just a Test Version (probably a Demo?), so maybe wait for a next Update.
Bad English Translation, Bad Visuals (Preview pictures are not in the Game except nr. 3 left half, and the 6th) in this Version. Though it seems he's redoing the visuals.
Story incoherence, he talks about a Angella as Step-Mother, but actually it's Jade?
Story: Lost Parents at 13, got adopted, adoptive father died too, now living with older and younger step-sister and step-mom. about to go to university...
Content:
6 branchin situations(i think), 5 lead to nothing, 1 leads to BJ in Bathroom from the Heavybusted Step-Moms Friend, but no finish? as interrupted and catched by Step-Sister.
Not really worth it right now.
this just answer me everything.

thanks.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shota game are clearly underage.
a game is a game.. its nothing else than pixel to me, i dont even care about "underage" as pixel have no real age.

got a problem with that, then move away from it, simple as that

dont waste time to yourself by keeping this useless discution. please

Reactions: cully and waffel

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The text will be corrected in few days. Also the game will probably be translated into Russian.

Reactions: erikus

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
In version 0.03 there should be at least a scene with animation in the bathroom.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
to be honest:
it's ok as a hobby project, but i would never pay money for it...

Aug 24, 2017
Not at all.

Don't drink when asked
when at the store, go to the car and open the hood to get the club.
I only drank beer... so there's a way of not seeing that crap ?! The options are kind of hidden, didn't had a tutorial so I thought is just basic choices written on screen but it seems there are others when you click on objects. Thx, felt like shit watching that. Was going to get rid of the game... I hate when they force some fetishes I don't like and don't give choices to avoid them or don't mention them in Genre to be able to avoid the game. But then again you do not get to kiss Estelle (or what's her name). Good to know it has choices to avoid some unwanted content... game has potential.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I only drank beer... so there's a way of not seeing that crap ?! Thx, felt like shit watching that. Was going to get rid of the game... I hate when they force some fetishes I don't like and don't give choices to avoid them or don't mention them in Genre to be able to avoid the game. But then again you do not get to kiss Estelle (or what's her name). Good to know it has choices to avoid some unwanted content... game has potential.
Don't drink beer.
Go to car later instead of attack the guy. And at the back of the car.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes