EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.29-18.jpg

Overview:
The game begins when the main character is 18 years old. The MC's parents die in a car crash when he was 8 years old. Two years MC spends on the street. In the family where the MC lives, there is a need for money. And the main character has a dream to finish his studies and get a good job. The game has three main lines, with a completely different plot.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-11
Developer: Zee95 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37 Bugfix (ren´py 7.4)
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Smartass
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers' Notes:

The paths of the game:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(v0.27b): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Stylized Edition (v0.20) Description
Patches:*

Extras: - Walkthrough - Italian Translation - Gallery Mod - Russian ver

gigan thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1 7_31.jpg 2 1_8-3.jpg 2 1_11.jpg 2 3_19.jpg 2 3_49.jpg 2 4_21.jpg 2 6_30.jpg 2 7_54.jpg 2 8_55.jpg 2 9_108.jpg 3 2_84.jpg 3 3_110.jpg 3 5_116.jpg 3 5_217.jpg 4a 114.jpg 4a 160.png 4a 276.jpg 4a 307.jpg 4b 60.jpg 4b 151.jpg 5a 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
Released 8th sept. No Censorship so far.
This is just a Test Version (probably a Demo?), so maybe wait for a next Update.
Bad English Translation, Bad Visuals (Preview pictures are not in the Game except nr. 3 left half, and the 6th) in this Version. Though it seems he's redoing the visuals.
Story incoherence, he talks about a Angella as Step-Mother, but actually it's Jade?
Story: Lost Parents at 13, got adopted, adoptive father died too, now living with older and younger step-sister and step-mom. about to go to university...
Content:
6 branchin situations(i think), 5 lead to nothing, 1 leads to BJ in Bathroom from the Heavybusted Step-Moms Friend, but no finish? as interrupted and catched by Step-Sister.
Not really worth it right now.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
"The Way" has a long way to go until it is in a presentable state. At the moment the English is broken (something we are all used to, by now), artwork is really low quality, there's not much of a story yet either.
It's also surprising to see an underage MC, I also think another character was 13???

Reactions: AppleDuke

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
So far??
Predictions or not
If the Art doesn't get better it's a kind of censorship, or I will definitely censorship myself not to play this anymore :)

It's also surprising to see an underage MC, I also think another character was 13???
The MC was 13 when adopted, and now 17. Or 18, let me explain: at some point in the text it says «This is my Dinner!» while drinking, since he wants to celebrate ? I don't know if it's a translation thing, but could be a Birthday Party?
but even if he is only 17 or gets 17, the younger sister is still younger, so definitely underage.

and yes it has a long way to go from here :)

Reactions: smd90 and yandex
May 20, 2017
I'd be fine with these games, if they were not all so uniform. All of these 3d games coming out are the same thing. "Your dad died and you live with your step-mom and step-sisters and you fuck your aunt" Most of them call themselves incest, but make everyone step-relatives. A lot use very similar models, and initiate sex like it is common to fuck your sister and aunt in a 3some. It would be fucking great if someone made a good looking 3d game that included incest, but wasn't solely focused on incest; had cool mechanics unlike puzzles, who wants to solve world hunger when you're jerking off; and had a nice story, but did not make you read a whole novel per scene and bore you to softness. And lastly, please STOP making the main character in all of these look like a 14 year old douchebag with some dick haircut.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
It would be fucking great if someone made a good looking 3d game that included incest, but wasn't solely focused on incest; had cool mechanics unlike puzzles, who wants to solve world hunger when you're jerking off; and had a nice story, but did not make you read a whole novel per scene and bore you to softness.
I don't mind incest (in games) but it doesn't really do anything special for me. Of course I'm not 15 or living at home anymore so that might be part of the reason.
There are a couple of decent titles catering to it, most of them here in the popular games subsection.

At this point the fetish, especially with this particular setting, has been so overdone that any new entry would have to be absolutely stellar for me to even take a second look.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
thank you all for your criticism, the criticism is productive and true. although this is only a test version, I tried the Renpy engine. With names it turned out really overlay. The visual component of the game will be changed completely. above it is working at the moment.
I do this simply because of the hobby, the game will be absolutely free, all versions.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Some people are anti-incest. Just see what games are the most popular ones to see the truth...and they are not stepincest.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Another day another incest game... oh wait, step-incest? meh! good luck anyway to the creator.

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes