Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Anything i can do to pick the key?
I cant pick the key i duunno why.i m using andriod .
I checked it, and played it on my phone, and everything worked. But it was a little bit hard to take the key, in upcoming version i'll fix it. No more hidden buttons on android version. You can wait for a few days. I will release the game in couple of days.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The update contains about 180 pictures, 8 animations. About 15 pages of text. (5.500 words)
Continuation of the game. The prequel is complete.
8 animations? I only saw 2 during his dream and this update is a pretty straight line, when and where are the other 6? :)

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
hmmm cool Zee ... I think i got the picture why you must flash back the story ... :) maybe you want to make more path and consequence of the choice we make ... hehe cool broo :)

Reactions: Zee95

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Is there another game with this name ?? because walkthrough and some screens dont look they are from this one

Reactions: WaerM

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm cool Zee ... I think i got the picture why you must flash back the story ... :) maybe you want to make more path and consequence of the choice we make ... hehe cool broo :)
Yeah, bud! I have some ideas ... and i hope to implement them in the game. And I'm glad that you liked the update! The next will be better :)

Reactions: dav3knight
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes