• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 45 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
What folder does the incest patch go into?
Game folder. I usually unzip the patch then copy contents of patch file/files and then open game folder and paste in there. Never works for me moving game fold from patch to game folder for the game.

Reactions: BCGuy

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
(Spoiler !!!)

Let me get this straight you get drugged, raped, beaten and caged by bella or as a direct result of her and she just shows up like "Hey remember all that shit i done to you can we just forget it and move on" and the mc's first response is let me open the car door for you baby while i treat you to a coffe.
Yup it's what I call a fake kinetic, you have fake choice that change nothing in the story, so if you had a auto clicker to take option 1 every time you will have the very same story as someone who carefully decide his '''''''''''choice'''''''''''

Reactions: Requah and Anteron

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So the MC comes back from a vacation where he was fairly sure a criminal organization was paying off the cops. Then he finds recordings from cameras hidden in their house on a detective's computer and when telling Nina he says that he doesn't think the police did it because they wouldn't do something illegal but the detective who had the recordings is a "suspect?"

I knew the MC is exceptionally stupid but this is just ridiculous. Unless he suffered brain damage when he was taken captive and beaten. That's the only explanation other than bad writing or maybe the MC having a learning disability.

Maybe that's what's so special and mysterious about him? He was born with half a brain but rather than being braindead he's (relatively) normal and functional.

Also, this is one of the dumbest agreements possible.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 45 Votes