El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I skipped the first episode, to have more content in the second one and that the initial problems were corrected :D
But I wonder if that's all the content, it still seemed a little short. Just to be clear, episode two ends up in that bathroom with Red licking you and you with lighter eyes?

By the way I see that some images have some noise, if you are not very good in Photoshop, I could help you cleaning the faces of some characters. (for free of course, maybe a thank you in the game, but it's not mandatory) if you are interested let me know. ;)

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Was a short update.but it was good though. Hope we are immune and can't infect others.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Ok this game needs some ending warnings and telling you if you go to a game over end..
Was a fun update why do i think that it was a trap and that man wants your family? or did i watch to much backstabbing storys?

Reactions: El Tanque

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Ok this game needs some ending warnings and telling you if you go to a game over end..
Was a fun update why do i think that it was a trap and that man wants your family? or did i watch to much backstabbing storys?
Lmao I thought the same cause of the tv show. But the dev said there is no NTR and Shane is your true bro. So I don't think we got to worry. Lol

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Lmao I thought the same cause of the tv show. But the dev said there is no NTR and Shane is your true bro. So I don't think we got to worry. Lol
Haha i have learned 1 thing from novels and devs never trust it 100%. there where alot of games that where destroyed this year because of NTR.
This game has the start from a tv show and he was also your true bro and he banged or wanted to bang your wife.

Reactions: El Tanque

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Haha i have learned 1 thing from novels and devs never trust it 100%. there where alot of games that where destroyed this year because of NTR.
This game has the start from a tv show and he was also your true bro and he banged or wanted to bang your wife.
I know bro just gonna have to believe dev on this one though. Hoping for the best lmao

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just checked and requested it to be updated :) the updated tags should be there soon
Thanks!

If you're interested - as the game dev - you can also get the ownership of this thread. Open a ticket -> contact staff. This way you have direct control to update tags, description, dev notes and all that. :)

Btw, are any animations planned in the future?

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Sooo... a zombie harem?
If we follow tv show's storyline, that would make zombies as deadly infectious if they even scratched your body. They are uncontrollable & always want to injure you. Killing them (in the head) is the only way to survive

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If we follow tv show's storyline, that would make zombies as deadly infectious if they even scratched your body. They are uncontrollable & always want to injure you. Killing them (in the head) is the only way to survive
Unless you go Michonne style and want to keep your (boy)friend around. There is always a way. ;)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I just wanna fuck slutty zombies who would rather feast on my cock than my brains, is that so wrong?
It's not wrong at all. I've been looking for something like that for ages and there's not much out there... I mean, there's 's stuff but that's about it. I'd settle for a zombie stuck in a fence or a hole for a quickie. I hope some developers see that there is a market for zombie sex and include more of it. There's got to be more of you with the "blue skin" fetish out there. ;)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Does this update just end on Red Licking your face with no warning?

Needs an outtro, but I like it otherwise.

Reactions: Zerek244

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope you can change the MC name, cause If the name is rick It might get copy right strike. That way we can be sure that the game will still be around awhile.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes