battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
After reading through the thread I get the idea that the lesbian scene was going to become optional. Can anyone confirm that this has been done?

Reactions: MAD6999

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far the only problem i have with the remake is the lack of choices to decide who you hook up with. leaves a bad impression for the future.

but for now i'll leave it alone as maybe we'll get the choices in the future. so i'll choose to believe dev simply wanted to get the rework out.

but yeah hopefully we get choices in the future.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I like this game and still do, but after playing the v0.01a rework I have to ask... how is the rework any better than what we got in the original?

I mean it seems like a waste of time to introduce a few new characters (which could've still been done in Episode 6 instead of redoing the entire game), mention the main character's sister (who wasn't a thing in the original IIRC), the wife is missing (who wasn't in the original), and change the model of the protagonist's daughter was originally a boy, then a loli girl, and now she's a teenager?

Is this game ever going to move forward instead of reworking the same stuff like so many other games?

Reactions: KarenJimmy

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
what's the difference between the current version and Before the Rework (S1 Ep5 Fixed) in terms of content?

Also what's the mind control content? is it just a small scene, MC gets hypno'd or you can hypno multiple girls?

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1059868

Overview:
You play as a man who has just woken up from a coma, to find that the world is completely different to what he remembers. He will be challenged with different choices which will have consequences to other survivors. Can he be the leader this new world desperately needs?
Thread Updated: 2023-10-28
Release Date: 2023-10-26
Developer: EHFaR -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01a Rework
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Android*

Before the Rework (S1 Ep5 Fixed)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 871722 View attachment 871721 View attachment 871720 View attachment 871719 View attachment 871718 View attachment 871717 View attachment 871716 View attachment 871715 View attachment 871714
Interesting rework, although I would have liked to see the continuation of the previous story.

Reactions: Zorkan

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Any news?
From patreon

0.02 is almost done!

Hey all!
I've finished off rendering of the side quests.
Finishing up the main quest now, I have about maybe 100-200 renders left to do and thats complete
In terms of release I'm looking more into mid to end of February
This will be the last HUGE CONTENT update I do for a while, i want to explore the less content but more frequent updates, I reckon it would help with more consistency. (Would love input with this over the upcoming months, less content wouldn't be 10 renders here or 20 there, it would be more like a character quest for Amanda, then Derek, then Carley etc then the Main story quest, that's the idea for it)

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes