2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
CottageExteriorBackground.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the Void Club. You are the owner of the nascent sex club and it is your job to recruit women across universes and make them servile to make the Void Club a success for your benefactor. Take advantage of your loyal aide and make choices to acquire talented heroines that you can also take advantage of before putting them to work for the Void Club. Or die in the attempt. The choice is yours how to forcefully recruit these women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-20
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: The Void - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 31
Language: English
Other Game: The Void Club Management
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 31: - - - -
Chapter 30: - - - -
Chapter 29: - - - -
Chapter 28: - - - -
Chapter 27: - - - -
Chapter 26: - - - -
Chapter 25: - - - -

Chapter 24: - - - -
Chapter 4 Remake: - - - -
Chapter 3 Remake: - - - -

194065_void_club_2.jpg 194066_triss_merigold.jpg 194067_triss__syl_bed.jpg 319933_pin3.jpg 298497_gym.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
So is this like Star Chanel 34 except it might be updated more frequently than annually?
Simbro also comes to mind... but this lacks depth, there is no conflict, you already get one broken minded slave right in the begininng, and then you get another girl and instatly break her, where is the fun in that?! The real power trip comes when you break and corrupt a unwilling stubborn victim, even better if it is an arrogant spoiled bitch!

Nah... these guys simply don't understand...

Sep 4, 2017
What is diffence between this game and this one with the same name (Well, except the fact that the other game was made in RPGMaker and was abandoned? Does it mean that this game is abandoned too?)?

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What is diffence between this game and this one with the same name (Well, except the fact that the other game was made in RPGMaker and was abandoned? Does it mean that this game is abandoned too?)?

This is a new game with the same title for the same developer. But the game is totally different.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hi! I'm happy there's so many reply and feedback, this is what we are looking for, for now.

To answer some of the questions, we are the same developer as before, except our plan to develop as a management game was little bit to complex at first, and the programmer that we had was not able to finish on schedule, so we decided to start from scratch, but with the same concept idea, and we added a writer to help us on the story. So same concept but new style, visual novel, and in development, we would like to add more and more option, depending on the skills of our present programmer. to have more possibilities in game.

As for the concept, i didn't know about star channel 34 (i know akabur, but never played this one) but it seem in the same line.
We want to make a game where you can travel from different universe and mix the stories to bring different elements to our own story.

We hope to release a chapter every month, if possible, and to upgrade the quality if everything go well (we still need a background artist)

The first chapter is also a preview of what is to come, for the player, as it was for our team, since we had to start from scratch and work with new people, we hope to get something with more substance in the next chapters, since we'll know how to work better as a team and what are our options. This first chapter was more an introduction to the concept we have in mind to include girls that will be harder to "catch".

Feel free to ask if you have more questions, i'll try to answer to it the best i can

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
looks really interesting that thing got my attention "recruit women across universes" cant wait to try it
lemme smash!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes