Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I see there's some Rosa dislikers out there (shame!). I read some people thinking the update was a little short. Phooey! But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I just pop in here and post updates from the stig...

Haley says hi.

Hi guys,

I hope you all enjoyed the update.

Sorry for most of the "action" being near the start and the awful tease at the end (Blame Haley not me.)
I guess Karen has finally came to her senses and it's now down to our MC to get that cockblocking bitc... I mean loving girlfriend out of way for a while so he can get it on.

I meant to post yesterday but I lost my mind a little trying to get some clothing to fit. Characters such at Nikki and her ample breasts can make this a pain in the ass.

When you fit clothes in daz you basicly get this.

Daz conforms the clothing around the character like they are being vacuum sealed.

There is a set of clothing morphs called Fit Control that can help but it's far from perfect. Some clothes already have custom morphs built in to shape the clothing in a natural way, but as soon as you fit the clothing to the character daz takes over and fucks it all up and those morphs seemingly no longer work as before. I assumed I was doing something wrong, spent an age reading to try and find an answer only to realize there doesn't seem to be one.

So when Fit Control fails to get an acceptable result I have to resort to exporting the clothing to Blender and sculpting it to create my own custom morph. Such as,

I'm a complete novice with Blender but it possible to get some decent results.

It all takes time but I think It's worth it. The sucked on clothing kinda really bugs me.

Anyway enough rambling, if you managed to read down this far here are some hopefully enjoyable renders.

I'm thinking this outfit might feature in the next update. I'll have a poll up in a day or to and you can have you say.

Thank you all, take care.
No Haley in the next update :unsure:
arthur danse.gif

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I see there's some Rosa dislikers out there (shame!). I read some people thinking the update was a little short. Phooey! But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I just pop in here and post updates from the stig...

Haley says hi.

Hi guys,

I hope you all enjoyed the update.

Sorry for most of the "action" being near the start and the awful tease at the end (Blame Haley not me.)
I guess Karen has finally came to her senses and it's now down to our MC to get that cockblocking bitc... I mean loving girlfriend out of way for a while so he can get it on.

I meant to post yesterday but I lost my mind a little trying to get some clothing to fit. Characters such at Nikki and her ample breasts can make this a pain in the ass.

When you fit clothes in daz you basicly get this.

Daz conforms the clothing around the character like they are being vacuum sealed.

There is a set of clothing morphs called Fit Control that can help but it's far from perfect. Some clothes already have custom morphs built in to shape the clothing in a natural way, but as soon as you fit the clothing to the character daz takes over and fucks it all up and those morphs seemingly no longer work as before. I assumed I was doing something wrong, spent an age reading to try and find an answer only to realize there doesn't seem to be one.

So when Fit Control fails to get an acceptable result I have to resort to exporting the clothing to Blender and sculpting it to create my own custom morph. Such as,

I'm a complete novice with Blender but it possible to get some decent results.

It all takes time but I think It's worth it. The sucked on clothing kinda really bugs me.

Anyway enough rambling, if you managed to read down this far here are some hopefully enjoyable renders.

I'm thinking this outfit might feature in the next update. I'll have a poll up in a day or to and you can have you say.

Thank you all, take care.
NEW POST -
Its even on the same page bruv

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
the game is not limited only to achieving sex with mom MC as the main goal, it is necessary to see the whole picture and pay attention to each character... all the characters deserve a little love :whistle:
true best characters imo

Auntie the first character i feel in love with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mommy Mommy Time is the best time
Officer Sexy She need self confidence she must know that shes not fat shes thicck
Rosa she just wants her master to punish her
That Nurse that question if i should Put Haley above her due how nasty her tits look and that shes fucking when she married
Haley i dont like how she came out of nowhere and acted like a gold digger when she saw the house or the fact she finger blasted auntie and auntie had to take pity on her but that last update made me really not like her

Zero919

May 2, 2017
true best characters imo

Auntie the first character i feel in love with
Mommy Mommy Time is the best time
Officer Sexy She need self confidence she must know that shes not fat shes thicck
Rosa she just wants her master to punish her
That Nurse that question if i should Put Haley above her due how nasty her tits look and that shes fucking when she married
Haley i dont like how she came out of nowhere and acted like a gold digger when she saw the house or the fact she finger blasted auntie and auntie had to take pity on her but that last update made me really not like her
aunt was the initiator and she is more than happy about what happened...I don't see anything wrong with Haley and how was she supposed to react to the house that she liked that her boyfriend was rich? she was supposed to say that she didn't like it and that they weren't supposed to be together?

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
my aunt was the initiator and she is more than happy about what happened...I don't see anything wrong with Haley and how was she supposed to react to the house that she liked that her boyfriend was rich? she was supposed to say that she didn't like it and that they weren't supposed to be together?
i see your point but the thing is you seem to think that Auntie was going to be in the game anymore atleast that what i gotten with that music playing in the background then we went to college and got a girlfriend

the main things i have problems with Haley is she finger blasted my auntie at the spa and my auntie had to take pity on her

(personally i rather want the maid or the mommy to finger blast auntie)

then we both know what happen at the end of the update

Zero919

May 2, 2017
i see your point but the thing is you seem to think that Auntie was going to be in the game anymore atleast that what i gotten with that music playing in the background then we went to college and got a girlfriend

the main things i have problems with Haley is she finger blasted my auntie when and my auntie had to take pity on her

(personally i rather want the maid or the mommy to finger blast auntie)

then we both know what happen at the end of the update
aunt is the main engine in this game and I'm just glad;)

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
What would cause all of the images not to show in the game?

First time I have ever downloaded this game, and first time playing it. What should be the images are, gray screen with image titles (a5, a6 etc), are showing instead.
BadWolf, I had the same problem. Fresh install of version 0.7, the patch for 0.7 and no image for several scenes. I found that after about 20 text boxes with the last image code being a8, images showed up and were good all the way to the end of the version.
Yes whoever did the incest patch forgot to redo prologue with the new image names..... here i redid the prologue script if already added the scripts.rpa from lewdpatcher just drop it in game folder if you unren'd the game with the incest patch installed just overwrite the prologue.rpy when asked dropping it in game folder

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yes and she loves when we turn her gears with our gear shift
Haha, I remember when MC brought Haley to his home and introduced her to mom, you could tell the truth how you met Haley or tell a lie, the truth basically calling Haley trailer trash, haha, I actually felt like telling the truth, and I would have even if that would upset Haley, but the truth wouldn't impress mom, so it's better to impress mom by being a gentleman and cook up a lie :p But yeah, Haley always did strike me as this gold digging trailer trash rebound girl that got lucky hooking up with a guy with a monster dick and born into money xD

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I remember the episode when we see Haley for the first time, it was the fist for Rosa:love::love::love::love::love:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Haha, I remember when MC brought Haley to his home and introduced her to mom, you could tell the truth how you met Haley or tell a lie, the truth basically calling Haley trailer trash, haha, I actually felt like telling the truth, and I would have even if that would upset Haley, but the truth wouldn't impress mom, so it's better to impress mom by being a gentleman and cook up a lie :p But yeah, Haley always did strike me as this gold digging trailer trash rebound girl that got lucky hooking up with a guy with a monster dick and born into money xD
more then likely based on the popular of Officer Sexy there may be a poll about making her our new girlfriend

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes