met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Works fine for me, it could be an old save thing. Apparently old saves don't work that well with new versions.
How old are we talking here, I re-played at v.0.5 maybe, with the patch installed I get to the Start menu page and when trying to continue save from v.0.6 it crashes.

Restarted the game and still it crashes

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
The update was okay for me but I'm a little disappointed with no real karen or nikki content, Rosa is my least favourite of the four girls, and it did feel like a pretty quick update really...Still love the game though

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@MrStark @Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Johnny-Doe

pretty sure the maid wanted that D thats why she dropped that wallet in front of the player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after seeing what the main character looks like im kinda surprised that auntie isnt the actual mommy

bamvius

May 27, 2018
This is a second game that I've played that ended up like that before the new update. Please don't do that to us anymore.

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
For people that encounter the crash, just redownload the archieve. Don't get and don't replace the patch. It worked for me after that with older saves (from november 2018).
Save attached from

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
Bit confused... played V0.6, ended with maid/wallet.. d/l V0.7, started with save from 0.6 and it (0.7) ends where 0.6 finished

Reactions: jolann

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Bit confused... played V0.6, ended with maid/wallet.. d/l V0.7, started with save from 0.6 and it (0.7) ends where 0.6 finished
I feel like there are 2 versions floating around, 0.7 for me ends with the wallet but everyone else is talking about officers and what not.

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes