LoudLord

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way I can update my game without replaying everything again? Or anyone have a save that I can use?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I didn't have any problem playing from a previous save.

Lawyerd13

Dec 9, 2018
I am contributing the MAC version, 0.7. Rebuilt from the PC version on a Mac machine.
Here is Mac v.07. Not claiming it as mine, but no problems loading saves as some have mentioned. I did download the new incest patch. Worked like a dream.

My two cents for the update.. Really enjoyed it. I had been waiting and waiting for something to drop from this, and while I wish it had gone a little further with Karen, I was more than satisfied with Juru. I've got a fever, and the only cure is more Juru. Loved that Dev. went back to natural breasts. The Dr. was great, but that line about her husband increasing her size was a weird divergence for a game that had previously been so "pure." Can't wait for the next one. Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The setup is ripe for a visit (no pun intended) at the house of the well-rounded officer in question. She would be following up on Rosa and, of course, threesome hi-jinks would ensue...

Reactions: quinfax

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh if we are forced to dump Hailey please say it early enough so I can stop playing the game, thanks :)
Other than that, I really like game :)

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Idk guys. I don't mind having Rosa around. She can be useful when other lady's aren't in a mood or at home.
I just can't get over it that she's a donkey dick sucker, bestiality man, no, that's a big no no, I'll exchange both Haley and Rosa for Juru and I'd still win more than I'd "lose", Juru is a more plentiful woman than those two combined :p

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes