juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Haley may be a part-time carpet munching gold digger but at least the biotch puts out in spades, even when the MC's unconscious!;)
That's true. Even if she's slowly starting to show her true colors, at least she gives the MC head and sex often. Do you think Haley will be redeemed in any way or will she just continue becoming bitchier?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I think we're being awful hard on the dev here, for three reasons:
1) Amount of play this update;
2) Length of time elapsed since last update;
3) We don't like the story he's telling (e.g., "Why is Haley here" - type questions).

Try to remember, the original episode of this story was a single-episode thing the dev just wanted to do as an experiment. Stigs openly told us this. (Un?)Fortunately for him, it was pretty darned good: Mortze/Dr. Sin quality renders, good posing, a story you could feel involved with, good progression, good scenes, and a conclusion (you know, some of those things The Sugary Overlord will never provide???).

Now, we are at conclusion PLUS SIX, and while we don't really know (even STIGS may not know) where the story is going, he's trying to have a vision and stick to it, so I don't see how we can chastise him.

If he were to stop this game and start another, some would call him a Slonique. If he started another one while this was in production... well, some others would call him Slonique. If he stopped updating, he'd be The Sugary Overlord.

I'm not going to join this club. @stiglet: Keep telling your story, at your pace, while you are doing your awesome render thing. I'm looking forward to more.

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
3) We don't like the story he's telling (e.g., "Why is Haley here" - type questions).

Try to remember, the original episode of this story was a single-episode thing the dev just wanted to do as an experiment. Stigs openly told us this. (Un?)Fortunately for him, it was pretty darned good: Mortze/Dr. Sin quality renders, good posing, a story you could feel involved with, good progression, good scenes, and a conclusion (you know, some of those things The Sugary Overlord will never provide???).

Now, we are at conclusion PLUS SIX, and while we don't really know (even STIGS may not know) where the story is going, he's trying to have a vision and stick to it, so I don't see how we can chastise him.

If he were to stop this game and start another, some would call him a Slonique. If he started another one while this was in production... well, some others would call him Slonique. If he stopped updating, he'd be The Sugary Overlord.

I'm not going to join this club. @stiglet: Keep telling your story, at your pace, while you are doing your awesome render thing. I'm looking forward to more.
I actually don't have a problem with Haley, just playing devil's advocate for those who seem to hate her intensely. There are some things I would change about her and how she is portrayed, but I think she adds an interesting wrinkle into the story being told so far.

Reactions: sephirox

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
(She's right I guess, Haley hasn't done anything worse that what I have.
And I don't think all the screwing around has changed my Feelings For her.)
The boy just chews snot, and longer will walk with large branchy horns. Nikki, too, didn’t hurt to send that pussy away.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Sooooo I have no idea who makes the official patch and this is just some lazy workaround because it seems to be incompatible with both the old 0.6 patched saves and the new 0.7 unpatched saves BUT you can start a new game and have it all patched for now, I think. I even fixed the little bowling dialog bug I was talking about.

So enjoy my
Cheap unofficial The Visit 0.7 incest patch (extract to /game folder)
Well that fucked it up?! game crashed after installing the patch

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
as always, it ended at the most interesting moment:mad: mother...fucker:p:cool:
PS or him all of this it looked. o_O

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Go already jerk off for something, and stop whining in every topic with a long update.
It's not whining, it's to slap both people & developer to go straight, no bullshit, no "it just a hobby, so chill out" ... when you make something, ask for donation and gain fan based, you have responsibility for it. Unless that how you're life are, being irresponsible is normal for you, then I've nothing to say.

But in this case, WildBillKatt did inform something positive.
"Not the normal pace. Stiglet said pre-Xmas that the next update would be put off for a while."
So Stiglet have inform before it will be on-hold for a while and that's a good thing and not bullshitting his fan base and donator. And that all I ask for, with a little joke remark.

But I think you're the kind of people who like to be bullshit'ed, lied, manipulated by those shitty cash grab developers ... well, everybody had their own freedom to choose, even stupid decision.

Reactions: Pepco and saolo996

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Who is that The Sugary Overlord?

Reactions: Serra Angel

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Sooooo I have no idea who makes the official patch and this is just some lazy workaround because it seems to be incompatible with both the old 0.6 patched saves and the new 0.7 unpatched saves BUT you can start a new game and have it all patched for now, I think. I even fixed the little bowling dialog bug I was talking about.

So enjoy my
Cheap unofficial The Visit 0.7 incest patch (extract to /game folder)
Are you kidding me!? It was a great patch :D Thx alot man

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes