yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
love the concept of the game will try it out in future when the game gains more fat=Mb lol:closedtongue:
Dude, there's a big, beautiful, blue tag next to the name of the game. That tag says completed. It's a svelte little short story, and as much as I like 'em thick, a nice little VN is good every now and then.

I've added the mac version links though i have no means of testing it.

Thank you all for you feedback so far, it means a lot. I feel a lot more confident of starting a larger project.
I didn't plan to continue this story though i could possibly feature the characters in whatever i do next.

The cock size was huge mainly because i wanted see what was the biggest i could feasibly do.
Any future game should have more characters and more variety in tit size, hair length etc. I don't imagine i can please everyone though, different strokes for different folks and all that.
Dude, this is a great VN, and I'll tell you what I tell everyone who's art is bombarded with suggestions that have nothing to do with the quality of the work: ignore all the people who are trying to impede on your vision. I personally like works with large breasts/hips and big dicks, but I don't go into threads with skinny characters or average or tiny dicks and suggest they turn things up. Stick to your vision because this was a quality piece of work. Also ignore the people suggesting the dude peek on his mom and stuff to sate their fetishes. It was clear that he and his aunt weren't feeling guilty because they hadn't actually seen each other for a long time and were practically strangers. It would have been totally out of character for the naive, inexperienced MC to peek on his mom out of nowhere.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
This game was great! I also agree with @yoyomistro. Make the game that you want to. I loved the art and the character models you used in the game. People who love it will play it, people who are looking for something else can find a different game that suits their tastes better. Honestly though, when the work is high-quality like this one is, they will play it and enjoy it even if it doesn't perfectly match their tastes.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: yoyomistro

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
good job. you have good instincts for detail, and while they weren't perfect I can see you actually thought about them. which will make them perfect when you'll do the next 'real' one, now that you know how things work. even animations looked like you've done them before, I loved how you made the body move a bit at impact and tits moved right.

all in all great job. and the thing I liked the most was that it was COMPLETED! that already gets you ahead of 99% of the competition.

S

SteelRazer

Really good VN , story got that pace, another thing animations with different angles , kinda unpolished text but overall great work. I hoped to the last minute that she will stay.

Reactions: ponyguy

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
For a first time thing, this was pretty good.

The guy was a bit too much on the innocent side, considering his thoughts we can see, and there were some opportunities I'd have written him into that he doesn't take.

Also, that aunt planted a time bomb. With no dad around and being in such a remote location, that kid is going to fuck his mom eventually.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
For a first time thing, this was pretty good.

The guy was a bit too much on the innocent side, considering his thoughts we can see, and there were some opportunities I'd have written him into that he doesn't take.

Also, that aunt planted a time bomb. With no dad around and being in such a remote location, that kid is going to fuck his mom eventually.
He's about to go off to college, and his mom is a total prude. Unless an ancient mind-control artifact pops up in his life from out of nowhere, it ain't happening.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
He's about to go off to college, and his mom is a total prude. Unless an ancient mind-control artifact pops up in his life from out of nowhere, it ain't happening.
The Visit: X-Mas Break
Homesick after his first time away from home, he comes back to see that mom seems to have changed.
Mom, suffering from empty-nest syndrome, it's about to do ANYTHING so her son changes his mind and decides to go to the college near home.
Add an Aunt cameo helping her sister win her son's heart... and dick.

And you can close the trilogy with The Visit: Full House

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'll get started on the summoning ritual straight away. We'll get this boy some mom pussy even if it kills him. Which it might. It's not a very safe ritual. :p
What if he doesn't wanna give into the ancient magic and just tries to chop his dick off :test:?

Reactions: ponyguy

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
What if he doesn't wanna give into the ancient magic and just tries to chop his dick off :test:?
I fear when he comes back home from school mom well have a live-in boyfriend so he'll be cock blocked and sadly just jerk off with his ear planted on the wall hearing them in the next room screwing LOL

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes