tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I think everything was well done :) great animations during the sex scenes :D except the girl models... the aunt was ugly and the photographer even more so :p the mom was ok :)

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I've added the mac version links though i have no means of testing it.

Thank you all for you feedback so far, it means a lot. I feel a lot more confident of starting a larger project.
I didn't plan to continue this story though i could possibly feature the characters in whatever i do next.

The cock size was huge mainly because i wanted see what was the biggest i could feasibly do.
Any future game should have more characters and more variety in tit size, hair length etc. I don't imagine i can please everyone though, different strokes for different folks and all that.

lucas771

Jan 22, 2018
I enjoyed the novel, being this was short i actually read all the way through which is rare because most VN are very long winded relative to the amount of space each line takes up the text box. Leading to more clicking than is necessary and normally outpaces the amount of renders to go with the lines.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I don't imagine i can please everyone though, different strokes for different folks and all that.
This is very important to remember and keep in mind especially when considering suggestions. There are a lot of 'outlier' suggestions which might please one person but annoy everyone else.

Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure it'll be a success.

Reactions: KiGa and skullker

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't plan to continue this story though i could possibly feature the characters in whatever i do next.
I do not like when amateurs come up with their suggestions but I really liked it so I'll try to offer a realistic option. On patreon of course there will be another project (for now everyone still chooses this site), but there you can make a poll, it is not necessary to do it together with the main work. This can be done in a few months. Developers produce special mini-projects for Christmas / Valentine's Day ... So the patrons will only have to ask if they want Special Halloween (for example) an event for the MEGA GAME STIGLET project or with the Visiting characters, or together ... Well, I think you understand me.

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
I don't generally make comments on anything. Yet i had to say that this is quite possibly the best proof of concept i have played since I've been playing amateur games. I hope that you can take this as a sign to continue, i will be looking forward to your future productions.

Reactions: bernthal

sinspire19

May 30, 2017
This is a great first game. I love the fact that it is a complete narrative as it is instead of having to wait indefinitely for continual updates. To the creator I hope you continue to make more games and content.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
This is great please make more games like this. I love getting a whole small story plus content all wrapped up in a small small package, plus great animations.

Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
Bravo Sir!! Animations AND different angles?!? Some may complain of goofy shit like titty size and hair styles but they miss what you really released.. I think it was amazing for a first release and better than some that have been around for months with multiple updates..

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes