GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
There you go
The download speed is shit and dies during download. And don't dare accuse me of having a shit connection either. 20Megabits/ps Download is MORE than enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrakara

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I guess a bump would be helpful if someone could upload it to say mega.
Instead of bumping, use the "Report" link that's to the bottom left of a post when someone posts an update. That way we'll be able to update OP as soon as possible. I'm currently downloading Beta 12, and will update OP as soon as I'm done with the usual virus scan and testing.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Are they just milking Patreon by now? I mean, the latest updates are things that could be fixed within a month or so. By that I mean, the last few updates they've put out over 3 or so months, could be things completed in just a third of the time.. Are they simply incompetent? Have they lost interest in the project and is trying to milk the game as much as possible before cancelling? Or do they have no semblance of workflow in their daily work? I donno..

Reactions: Medic4

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Are they just milking Patreon by now? I mean, the latest updates are things that could be fixed within a month or so. By that I mean, the last few updates they've put out over 3 or so months, could be things completed in just a third of the time.. Are they simply incompetent? Have they lost interest in the project and is trying to milk the game as much as possible before cancelling? Or do they have no semblance of workflow in their daily work? I donno..
Sadly unless the dev answers you directly I doubt we'll ever get an answer to these questions. I assume based on reading through the Patreon page that this is all being done by one guy, which would explain slower update times. But I agree, these updates are pretty lacking and the game in general is fairly devoid of actual content.

I really hope they keep working on this, the idea is great and I think there could be a real gem of a game here, but so far everything about this screams "tech demo" to me and it's been in progress since at least December 2017 so my expectations for this to ever be completed are pretty low.

Also it's important to remember that this is one of the devs that tries juggling three or more different projects at once. Meaning there's no possible way he'll ever be able to complete any of them in a reasonable time frame.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
how to sex with her :unsure: ?
yes exactly other then playing with her pussy with dildo n all... what else can we do more ? how to get the sex get started anybody please help ?? OR IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY SEX SCENES AT ALL ? (TAGS STATS vaginal sex anal n all well if there isnt then i m disappointed. the game could have been 10/10 perfect.)
PS: press O TO CHEAT code is 4321.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes