The Villain Simulator, upcoming game

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Watched the youtube video and it reminds of an older game by Pixis called UltraVixen. I look forward to the demo release.

O

Onyx99

Watched the youtube video and it reminds of an older game by Pixis called UltraVixen. I look forward to the demo release.
WOW talk about blast from the past. I had Ultravixen back in the day. I had to sneak and buy it and hide it from my parents. I could only play it like at 2AM because I had to wait for the family to be asleep and we only had one computer in the family room.

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Actually, that's funny. If you know someone is going to try a mechanic you introduce on everything they see then make certain it works as advertised.

Reactions: ponyguy and Bas134

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want to point out something Bloo himself said, this is a pirate site when all is said and done.

People talking about demo's and paywalls on a site full of eye patches and rum.

It's amusing.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I just want to point out something Bloo himself said, this is a pirate site when all is said and done.

People talking about demo's and paywalls on a site full of eye patches and rum.

It's amusing.
Hello, I did not understand your comment, could you provide more details?
Thank you

FeaturedOn

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Just out of curiosity, you do know what kind of site you've come to here, right?
Im not sure, I could not find a clear description in the website.
I would think this is like the adage to know your audience. The people that will pay for a developer's goods and services will commission or contribute without a second thought. Having, most likely, followed the Dev on some other forum or platform. But, the audience here is full of people spreading word of mouth and making requests. The type who know that the garden is good things to eat, and want to taste everything. The audience here whisper and murmur about what they think and would like to see, but if you can engage with these ardent fans then you may convert some to donors or promoters of your work.

Reactions: ZnelArts

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I would think this is like the adage to know your audience. The people that will pay for a developer's goods and services will commission or contribute without a second thought. Having, most likely, followed the Dev on some other forum or platform. But, the audience here is full of people spreading word of mouth and making requests. The type who know that the garden is good things to eat, and want to taste everything. The audience here whisper and murmur about what they think and would like to see, but if you can engage with these ardent fans then you may convert some to donors or promoters of your work.
This game will probably be free when I finish it, but for the time being I would like to have followers helping and supporting its development. I wouldnt like instead people distributing here the latest betas that will be only intended for supporters since the game will eventually be free.