Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There something i need to do in the shower with Nicole cuz it says green but even i do join her she doesn't want ot have sex so i don't understand what exactly i have to do here
Just ignore it, just check the shower scene once in both love and corruption route, after that it's pointless, unless of course you just want to check her out naked and fondle her a bit :p

LonerZombie

Nov 14, 2018
Just ignore it, just check the shower scene once in both love and corruption route, after that it's pointless, unless of course you just want to check her out naked and fondle her a bit :p
oh ok thx, btw the 8 screenshot shows David having sex with Nicole is that already in the game or is coming soon?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ooooh, is the gangbang scene in the subway repeatable with Nicole?? :p
There is no gangbang in the subway station, nothing else happens there except delivering the packages to the junkie for your initiation :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Are you being coy? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well when I had accidentally drifted on the NTR path with Nicole and I went on a date with her, I saw nothing happening in no subway, all I remember some big guy coming to the restaurant bathroom and he was about to bang Nicole, didn't check the scene further than that, it's a "Hell no!" for me when it comes to Netorare and just load a previous save and correct my mistakes xD But yeah, I never saw any gangbang scene in the subway. If there is one, then my bad, but I don't care either way, I don't play that path, haha.

But yeah, if there indeed is a scene like that, then I'm sorry for false information :)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Well when I had accidentally drifted on the NTR path with Nicole and I went on a date with her, I saw nothing happening in no subway, all I remember some big guy coming to the restaurant bathroom and he was about to bang Nicole, didn't check the scene further than that, it's a "Hell no!" for me when it comes to Netorare and just load a previous save and correct my mistakes xD But yeah, I never saw any gangbang scene in the subway. If there is one, then my bad, but I don't care either way, I don't play that path, haha.

But yeah, if there indeed is a scene like that, then I'm sorry for false information :)
That's okay. I'm here to hold the NTR torch for you.
:devilish:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
From Patreon:

News for update 0.7 and the following update

Hello everyone,
as you noticed, I didn‘t upload the update 0.7 yet. I also paused my patreon campaign, so nobody will get charged for march. The simple reason for that is, as I tested the update at the final steps, some gamebreaking bugs happened, in some paths I wasn‘t aware off.

Also my normal job is demanding to much from time from me right now. (And also it‘s burning me out working the two jobs at the time). More that I need to repair the messenger or kill the idea, remove it from the code and think of something else. That‘s why I paused the patreon, so I can drop the pressure of delievering the usually March-update and concentrate on that problem. Also I want to get rid of the many bugs the game has in this state (and I don‘t think it‘s right to accept pledges only for a bug-fix update).

So all patreons of February will receive version 0.7 (with or without the messenger) in March per pm. The normal updates will start in April again.

When you stay as a "uncharged“ patron for March, you‘ll still be able to read status updates, which I‘ll still post.
I‘m sorry for that bad situation, but I need to take a break here, or I‘ll get mad.

saddog

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So looks like good news. He just needs more time to get the update and the overall level of the game up to snuff and didn't want to charge for an update patch only in March. :) Hopefully he can get it back to where he wants during this time and in April we'll start seeing normal updates again.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
From Patreon:

Hello everyone,
as you noticed, I didn‘t upload the update 0.7 yet. I also paused my patreon campaign, so nobody will get charged for march. The simple reason for that is, as I tested the update at the final steps, some gamebreaking bugs happened, in some paths I wasn‘t aware off.

Also my normal job is demanding to much from time from me right now. (And also it‘s burning me out working the two jobs at the time). More that I need to repair the messenger or kill the idea, remove it from the code and think of something else. That‘s why I paused the patreon, so I can drop the pressure of delievering the usually March-update and concentrate on that problem. Also I want to get rid of the many bugs the game has in this state (and I don‘t think it‘s right to accept pledges only for a bug-fix update).

So all patreons of February will receive version 0.7 (with or without the messenger) in March per pm. The normal updates will start in April again.

When you stay as a "uncharged“ patron for March, you‘ll still be able to read status updates, which I‘ll still post.
I‘m sorry for that bad situation, but I need to take a break here, or I‘ll get mad.

saddog
Yeah, I think it's fair that the dev takes his time to fix things up properly, rather than release a bug-ridden update, which is any dev's nightmare really. Taking a bit of a break won't hurt either. So all is good, I'll still be here waiting patiently :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as a patreon i have told him to take whatever time he needs but also to not drop the pledge,i understand that life has demands i also see too many games gone.so lets support those still here

May 8, 2018
From Patreon:

Hello everyone,

saddog
I think that it shows how good and responsible developer is. Take your time man and do whatever needs to be done. IRL commitments and your job are far more important than some game. We will wait, don't worry for us.;)

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes