Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Now we wait till it gets here
Excellent, been waiting to humiliate/cuckold that son of a bitch Bruce, that's for putting my ladies in such danger and environment in the first place, proves that he's unfit to be the man in the house, no, that's my job now, I'll take care of the ladies, in more ways than Bruce would even want to know :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Excellent, been waiting to humiliate/cuckold that son of a bitch Bruce, that's for putting my ladies in such danger and environment in the first place, proves that he's unfit to be the man in the house, no, that's my job now, I'll take care of the ladies, in more ways than Bruce would even want to know :p
Lol i know also we finally get to have a date with the sexy Irina at least his post said so

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I do not hate Bruce so much, but I agree that he did not have the right to endanger his family.
It seems to me that it is too early to blame Bruce for everything, perhaps Nicole did no less, if not more, to aggravate the situation.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
Apr 5, 2018
I do not hate Bruce so much, but I agree that he did not have the right to endanger his family.
It seems to me that it is too early to blame Bruce for everything, perhaps Nicole did no less, if not more, to aggravate the situation.
agreed. cannot just blame bruce.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She's just a dutiful wife, felt that she has to do what she can to help solve the case, but if Bruce was any real man, he would've declined that, plus it's against protocol to endanger civilians, as a cop he should know that. =P

Reactions: Hadgar

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Great, update!
I usually see a lot of complaints and whines about this dev and his work. Well, I can see that the guy isn't the most trustworthy in the incestgameverse, and certanly his communication skills aren't the best, but at his pace the game is growing, and we all enjoy it. We don't know shit about the guy and his life, it's harsh to see all this whinning when we don't even know why the dog is sad.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
He announced update on 31st january to get his patreons interested and stay for the February 1st payments and than vanished.
we probably hear from him again in the end of February. thats what I guess :D
#MILKINGtechnique
Nothing worse than whiney asses pissed off because their FREE shit didn't arrive when they wanted it to. The dev has completed a game, which is more than 95% of the other dev's here have done.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes