Dec 13, 2018
I wonder how asking for a new update will speed up Saddog to release the update?!
Anyway if ,as it was said before, he's on european time zone then I gues it will be tomorrow as it's like 10 pm there

Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It happened a couple times before and he delayed it for a week
I think he delivered only one update on date he scheduled. I am not criticizing here, since he always delivered in few days after.. I don't know, I guess it's not easy to put all of this in order.
Anyway, before declaring this abandoned lol... he was posting few days ago on Patereon.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, my main problem with him is the lack of communication, it takes only 5 minutes to write "Hey guys, shit hit the fan, no update today" instead of keeping us in the dark for days
I too am not pleased about the delay. but i think him being an artist, you gotta give him some room man. He's making a hell of a game and if he wants a bit of time to give finishing touches. I say it should be worth it. Let's be civilized about it and not act up. Patience will bear sweet fruits as per saying in our culture. This is not a corporate rat race to targets. You apply pressure to get shit out.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
I'm saying that it would be nice if he was honest about it insted of keeping silent.
I'm sure he'd think it was nice if you were going to pay for his content too, but on a serious note there was talk of it being released via patreon messenger rather than a public post so for all we know it could already be released to small batches of people, might be trying to find out if people are leaking his game that way so be patient

Apr 5, 2018
He announced update on 31st january to get his patreons interested and stay for the February 1st payments and than vanished.
we probably hear from him again in the end of February. thats what I guess :D
#MILKINGtechnique

Reactions: Malkovichi

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
He announced update on 31st january to get his patreons interested and stay for the February 1st payments and than vanished.
we probably hear from him again in the end of February. thats what I guess :D
#MILKINGtechnique
He openly said he'd send it out to expired patrons as well so for this update there's really no need to pay for Feb. He's not evil, just incompetent.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes