Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Come on, I mean this part right here for example:
Step-dad: F**K YOU!
~MC laughs dryly~
MC: F**k you huh? F**k you.... Do you even know why you said that?
Step-dad:...
MC: No? Nothing? Was it anger? Was it you trying to get your footing? trying to get some leverage in the situation? See... during my time as a... problem solver... I've interrogated lots of people, I've hurt lots of people, tortured lots of people, done lots of terrible f**king things to people. I've had dozens, probably hundreds of bodies... that I've piled up. & you would be surprised at how many of them do that, saying "f**k you". Because thats all you have left. You have one punch to throw & that's it. A SPIT IN THE EYE! A CURSE TO THE HEAVENS! Do you know.... How little it matters? The last... curses.... The last.. Desperate calls & insults. When a pig squeals as it's about to be slaughtered.... Do the butchers care? ~MC grins wide~ no..... Some of them even relish it... So thanks for that.

Now you can't tell me that isn't gold.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
skimmed over it, isn't my fancy, more of a rather see revenge in a funny way compared to brutal way. If taking a snow shovel to someone's dome doesn't express that nothing will haha.
I do have to admit, your way is rather amusing. I'll be honest, Sexy I really don't do well. Funny I can do, brutal.... I'm a master at.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
For those wondering where I borrowed some of the lines I used, (which I didn't really borrow so much as I wrote a lot of them for the content they originally came from anyway), Let's just say that MC was channeling his inner.... Habit. People familiar with EverymanHybrid will get it.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
any idea where that info came from? i don't mind the man asking for more time, considering how difficult this all sounds. knowing something is being done is more then enough for alot of us XD even though we're all impatient little koopalings.
It was at the end of the changelog for the last version. So a very old news. You can find it in OP.

Reactions: paragon

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Out of curiousity, My legacy took him around 11 months to do and this is way much more ambitious / complex / coding challenging (i presume).
It will be at least an 18 to 24 months to create? Or with the sandbox thing it's the base which take time and the process will speed up?
For a one man job, it's huge and i don't mind how many months of work it represents, i'm just interested by the creation process and as having zero knowledge in coding/rendering/etc , i wondering if those who got experiences can give a thought about it here. Thank you.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Out of curiousity, My legacy took him around 11 months to do and this is way much more ambitious / complex / coding challenging (i presume).
It will be at least an 18 to 24 months to create? Or with the sandbox thing it's the base which take time and the process will speed up?
For a one man job, it's huge and i don't mind how many months of work it represents, i'm just interested by the creation process and as having zero knowledge in coding/rendering/etc , i wondering if those who got experiences can give a thought about it here. Thank you.
now Saddo talked about it a lot of time a go. So maybe he changed idea or I remember wrong, but he was talking of a 1 year development cycle. Quite sure about it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
now Saddo talked about it a lot of time a go. So maybe he changed idea or I remember wrong, but he was talking of a 1 year development cycle. Quite sure about it.
Impressive, adding that all the bonus renders, quite a task.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
is there any sexual scenes in this game besides the dates ?
This is not a game about exploring sex, it is about the natural bond and bondage that exists within a family, if their is sex it is merely a by blow of the developing relationship between family and friends, does that help answer your question?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
just put in my Review of the game so far, feel i did it justice. But in light of the NTR stuff. It's just content for the game, it's like....getting mad at people that drink pepsi, when im a coke lover, being hounded by someone whose a dr pepper junkie, different strokes different people y'know? tis why we have more then one save. :FuckYea: The main save will always have protected waifu. The others? FOR SCIENCEEEEEEE!
Just read your review, well written, though provoking, didnt agree with it all but liked the fact your seriously considered all the angles and took the time out to put it all together. Would have given you a like against it but no idea where the option is on the system.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Just read your review, well written, though provoking, didnt agree with it all but liked the fact your seriously considered all the angles and took the time out to put it all together. Would have given you a like against it but no idea where the option is on the system.
Thanks for the feedback! i mean, i don't expect everyone to agree with everything as it's from my pov generally while trying to be fair to the game. I'm more then happy to discuss it if anyone is willing to~ as long as it doesnt turn into a flame war haha. No one would get anywhere then xD

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
That's not a lot of time given the number of potential ways the game can be expanded and the number of characters already pencilled in. Curious to see how big it will get.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
That's not a lot of time given the number of potential ways the game can be expanded and the number of characters already pencilled in. Curious to see how big it will get.
Indeed, even more when you can see that this thread is almost 8 months old.

As Wep said, he might had planned for a year but it may take much more longer than that.
But it ain't a speed contest, it will takes the time it deserves, would be sad to see it rush just to keep an initial time frame.

The main issue for a one man project like that is for him to keep the interest and motivation required, imagine spending dozens of hours per week for such a long time, at one point life might catch you up...

Wish he keeps the passion and enjoy doing this for as long as necessary.

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
The main issue for a one man project like that is for him to keep the interest and motivation required, imagine spending dozens of hours per week for such a long time, at one point life might catch you up...

Wish he keeps the passion and enjoy doing this for as long as necessary.
Yeah that's the main vulnerability of the project and many similar projects do fall to lack of interest. I code so I know exactly how that feels when you're just like "okay this is tedious now". Of course if you make enough that its your full time job its a lot better than working for someone else.

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
To actually answer your question yes there are, but not many at this stage. Most of the non-date sex scenes are only available if you have NTR turned on.

Though as paragon suggests a lot of the game is developing relationships that lead to the sexual opportunities, plus softcore stuff like groping/voyeurism. Overall I think it is a good balance.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes