popober

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, good old Cis-Hetero-Male Empowerment Fantasy. I feel you bro. Sign me up, where is the Patreon? (That was indeed un-ironic, just making sure lol)

It's a fantasy I've had for a long time, which has only gotten stronger recently. Games with male protagonists lately are either some variety of ntr, or have you break down a girl only to pass them off to others, if it doesn't have a ridiculously convoluted yet wholly unsatisfying way you can get rid of intruders.

The other ones that are more in-line with my tastes usually center around kids, that are either creepy or likely have some kind of mental disability, if they aren't ridiculously bland or outright shitty.

How I with this game would turn out like that; at this rate I'd like it just for the variety.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
fake genre info
Genre can be both what is in the game and what is planned.

So it's not fake unless the developer decides to change it. But having seen a completed game from this developer before, he does deliver. So you can bet that there will those genres in the game.
Wouldn't it be nice to know what content is going to be featured in a game in its future versions before you download it?? With me.. sure! I'd like to know if down the road something happens in the game that I don't agree with. Or if it's something I really really want!
Again, it's NOT fake unless saddoggames doesn't put that content in at some point but knowing how he's done before, I have confidence he will deliver.
Oh.. if you read the previous posts, there are more than 1 post stating the same thing I just said. o_O

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I must have missunderstood the dev post? How can it be NTR if you are not in a relationship? Say u dont want incest turned on and the bad guys fuck your mom, how is that NTR? Or am i missing something? Could it be that you meet a Love interest and the bad guys show up and fuck her too? :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I tried different combinations : turn NTR On/Off + incest On/Off, but I still can't unlock the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Well as stated by many, given this developers history i will give this game the benefit of the doubt. The models sometimes put me off. But maybe they just need to grow on me. I will hold off before downloading so there will be more content. I am curious to see if he can pull it off. Having sme experience in Ren'Py its not easy to make the game that open and keep the continuity correct and manage it all. We will see... The synopsis does sound promissing however.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must have missunderstood the dev post? How can it be NTR if you are not in a relationship? Say u dont want incest turned on and the bad guys fuck your mom, how is that NTR? Or am i missing something? Could it be that you meet a Love interest and the bad guys show up and fuck her too? :)
With incest turned off you're right. But there is mentioned in the description something about having a gf so it might be. Hope so

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Have a feeling that if Saddog can keep his creative drive, this will be one of the best adult game around. It's good that you can turn NTR off, really don't like that, threw BB out as soon as Eric showed his ugly mug. Going to be fun killing off step-daddy's little gang one by one and save all the femmes from evil. ( If murder really is a sandbox tool ).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The other men of the game will try to stole "your prey" (very sexist definition LOL) during the game if NTR is ON even if you are in relationship with them.

With NTR ON clearly mom is having sex with the boss. Usually I'm not really in NTR but this time could be interesting. If is is true that you can stop them to have sex with your target (like the dev promise), it make everything more interesting during the game. You need to be really careful in order to protect your property and expand your harem. It is like a strategy game.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
As im not that big on incest i hope they go after Another girl i like instead :) some competition is only good for you :)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
QUite promising (story, options, cg) but it's a little sad to see there is only 1 minute of gameplay (the introduction is interesting but I want more, or at leats a little sex scene)
Or maybe I sadly avoid it ... is there any sexual content actually ?

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Genres: Father physical abuse of son, Incestual thoughts, tickling, buttslap, patreon advertising
Promised future genres: Lesbian, Impregnation, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Blackmail, romance, seduction, incest, NTR, cuckold, violence, murder, BDSM, prostitution, gang-bangs

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Genres: Father physical abuse of son, Incestual thoughts, tickling, buttslap, patreon advertising
Promised future genres: Lesbian, Impregnation, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Blackmail, romance, seduction, incest, NTR, cuckold, violence, murder, BDSM, prostitution, gang-bangs

Well is you enable NTR the mother is most likely geting bangd in the basement by the ,,friends'' and you can do nothing about it so NTR cuckold prostitution amd gang-bangs confirmed if it makes you feel any better.

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Well is you enable NTR the mother is most likely geting bangd in the basement by the ,,friends'' and you can do nothing about it so NTR cuckold prostitution amd gang-bangs confirmed if it makes you feel any better.
What do you mean by likely? Is it random? I put the options possible on a paper and tried all possible combinations of love, corruption, talking and looking and there were no basement scene. I never turned off any option though.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
What do you mean by likely? Is it random? I put the options possible on a paper and tried all possible combinations of love, corruption, talking and looking and there were no basement scene. I never turned off any option though.
There is no scene but if NTR is on MC hears the mother mooning in the locked basement after recovering from the punch and the next morning it's clear she didn't get any sleep ,,for some reason''.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes