armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why?, what has he done that is so bad?, since your MC is doing the same thing, only with your own family? :)
You realize that they don't use the drug only on Nicole,right?How many other women are affected?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
We have no idea what happen before MC is back home.So you can't say that they don't use the drug on her since day 1.
Almost 100% they drug her,even if only to see the effects
]
Armion their is no moral high ground in this game merely lower and lower ground, no one is forced to use drugs and the cast are all willing to fuck, this isnt real life, its just fun, we reach into those darker places within us where sometimes we would like to live and revel in it but we dont take it seriously. Arguably their is drugs and rape in this game beyond the threatened violence but I dont see anyone walking away from it.
Its all good, just a bit of darkness to put a smile on our faces is all :)

Reactions: crugh2112 and D Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
]
Armion their is no moral high ground in this game merely lower and lower ground, no one is forced to use drugs and the cast are all willing to fuck, this isnt real life, its just fun, we reach into those darker places within us where sometimes we would like to live and revel in it but we dont take it seriously. Arguably their is drugs and rape in this game beyond the threatened violence but I dont see anyone walking away from it.
Its all good, just a bit of darkness to put a smile on our faces is all :)
What you expect?We know that the story is out of window the moment MC understand about the undercover stuff:)

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
xD
We will all be dead eventually but I hope most people of the male persuasion get a HJ before death :)
each update r be come better than before I hope saddo keep doing this work more & more be cuz most of the game end on v1.0.0 or v1.1.0 only the game I see keep update more & stop was big brother stop at v13 as abband and that's sad , lets hope not happen to this game I hope he add more of new ppl male & female to make the story be long.

Reactions: paragon

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
My 3 fav games right now are Tyrant, Depraved Awakening and Milfy city.

Been excruciating waiting for these updates! Especially Tyrant with the big break :(

But I've decided to start the game all over again when the new update comes out because of all the changes. I also think it'll make more sense this way lol

Hopefully it comes with a lot of new content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
XD

each update r be come better than before I hope saddo keep doing this work more & more be cuz most of the game end on v1.0.0 or v1.1.0 only the game I see keep update more & stop was big brother stop at v13 as abband and that's sad , lets hope not happen to this game I hope he add more of new ppl male & female to make the story be long.
You are completely wrong.The numbers in the title have nothing to do with final version of the game.Not to mention BB is probably the worst example in that matter.See DoD is done and have 12 episodes.DmD is now at 0.19 and have much more gameplay than The Tyrant 0.50 for example.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Don't worry in the long run Davide will be dead so he won't get even a HJ:)
Thats only going to be 1 option for davide and its far off Id wager about 6 months/end of 2019, there will still be NTR scenes added as well as love and corruption scenes.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
has someone manage to get the tittyfuck scene with nicole?
You need higher love than corruption, then get her in angel outfit (red underwear set) in the basement 11pm and select Titjob instead of BJ.

If you still have issues let me know I can post a save just as you enter basement

Reactions: Teutoburger
Feb 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me where is the save location ?
See here:

Edit:
The Windows path in the FAQ is wrong. It's actually here:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\game_directory

AppData is a hidden folder, so you probably have to set hidden files and folders to visible in your view settings first.

sschubbaa

Aug 24, 2018
Hi there,

I'm stuck, I can't deliver the packages. I think I've done everything that suggested in this thread but maybe I overlooked something.
In game I progressed so far that I had the dates with all three women. Corruption is higher than love, relationships are good.
After I had done the dates I found a way to enter the basement with the mother (through the door) and the younger girl (by clicking on the exclamation mark in my room) but: in both cases it's obvious that great parts of the story are missing (I didn't play them through to not spoil to much, but in the scene with the mother they talk about some blue stuff / drugs that haven't been mentioned before and the younger girl mentions a tunnel the take back).
As said I searched and tried some things metioned in this thread: downloaded 167425_scripts.rpy and 131947_scripts.rpy and overwrote the scripts.rpy, even tried using the console (SHIFT+0 doesn't do anything) ...
Everytime I come to the station at 7 oder 8 Am on a tuesday or thursday I see a person to the left but have no way to communicate with said person.
Am I doing something wrong here? Any tips? Pretty please?
Thanks in advance.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes