Paul234

Apr 30, 2018
Does anybody know where the save files or any files might be saved on my computer? I tried to restart my game but for some reason , on day 1 with 0 good relationship with davide i seem to be able to enter the basement. I have removed my game and extracted a new copy out but even tho i do not see any save files in the directory, I can still see them in game

EDIT:NVM found it in %APPDATA%

So i deleted all the save data I could find and have started a new game but when I meet Davide for the first time at 9pm, he immediately acts like I have already completed all the deliveries. Is there anyway I can get a fresh new start?

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
So i deleted all the save data I could find and have started a new game but when I meet Davide for the first time at 9pm, he immediately acts like I have already completed all the deliveries. Is there anyway I can get a fresh new start?
Not in the current version, the whole gang progression isn't really implemented yet so it's just jumps to the point where he unlocks the basement for you, and loops that scene as well. That's for the sake of everyone being able to get into it without the prerequisites being in place, kinda like how the dates can be done through a button in the room.

Reactions: Paul234

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
You know you have a well made game when not everyone agrees on the women ( top notch there), the plot or direction of the game. Yet everyone is 100% in agreement that Davide is the devil incarnate and needs to die. I find comfort in the fact so many are in agreement with me and can only hope that I can provide a painful and bloody death for dear Davide. Well done, well done indeed.

Reactions: Rythan25 and gears

Blob

May 7, 2017
You know you have a well made game when not everyone agrees on the women ( top notch there), the plot or direction of the game. Yet everyone is 100% in agreement that Davide is the devil incarnate and needs to die. I find comfort in the fact so many are in agreement with me and can only hope that I can provide a painful and bloody death for dear Davide. Well done, well done indeed.
Nah, Davide is best boi and the real main character.

Reactions: rokrad

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
He said the update will be out on the 17th so Sunday. Only two days left my brothers.
Until I actually play it, I cant bring myself to be excited about the update... for all I know it will be Davide-centric, only this time he not only bangs the entire female family members, he also fucks the MC's mouth with reckless abandon, cause thats how awesome he is !!

Regardless I am sure Saddo will do a good job with it, his renders for this game are top notch, and his female characters are exquisite looking ! His style reminds me of Slonique (good at renders, but not so hot at writing believable or likable characters) except Saddo can actually code his games well.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I created my own ideal ending in a post a page or 2 back. Gave Davide, The Step-Father & Frank their due end. You should give it a read.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I created my own ideal ending in a post a page or 2 back. Gave Davide, The Step-Father & Frank their due end. You should give it a read.
I read the whole thing, and I only agree with the fact that you put into words what I didnt put in my own scenario back several pages... And that is the step-dad is an imbecile... he's what ruins the whole story for me... what kind of moron brings his family (his HOT family at that) into this scenario ? Yeah the game handwaves an explanation "your mom wanted to come with me and help/support me on this mission !!"... I'm over here thinking "have you ever heard the word "NO" ?". So I agree he deserves to die for what he did...

The rest however, comes across as how the internet kids put it "way too edgy for me, or 3edgy4me".

The MC is a sugar fairy, the dude is afraid of his own shadow for the most part... While I understand that in the first scene the step-dad knocked him the **** out before Davide hurt him, later on in most of the NTR scenes or the none ones, but with high corruption, he just sits there like a coward or convinces people with words to not touch his family... Dude should ahve beat the dogshit out at the very least Frank's ass during the spa scene with mom, or the bar scene wih mom.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I read the whole thing, and I only agree with the fact that you put into words what I didnt put in my own scenario back several pages... And that is the step-dad is an imbecile... he's what ruins the whole story for me... what kind of moron brings his family (his HOT family at that) into this scenario ? Yeah the game handwaves an explanation "your mom wanted to come with me and help/support me on this mission !!"... I'm over here thinking "have you ever heard the word "NO" ?". So I agree he deserves to die for what he did...

The rest however, comes across as how the internet kids put it "way too edgy for me, or 3edgy4me".

The MC is a sugar fairy, the dude is afraid of his own shadow for the most part... While I understand that in the first scene the step-dad knocked him the **** out before Davide hurt him, later on in most of the NTR scenes or the none ones, but with high corruption, he just sits there like a coward or convinces people with words to not touch his family... Dude should ahve beat the dogshit out at the very least Frank's ass during the spa scene with mom, or the bar scene wih mom.
True enough. Yeah the MC is kind of a wimp. I suppose my approach was more of the Ash ala Evil Dead type, where he's a complete weenie through the first movie & half the second before his balls finally dropped. I wasn't really going for edgy so much, but rather how to play out an end that would be slow, painful & humiliating for those characters. So while I was mulling over character archetypes to approach it with, HABIT from EMH seemed like the perfect fit, (plus then I'm just borrowing from myself instead of something else).

Still though, thanks for giving it a read.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Never watched the evil dead movies, are those the ones with the creepy girl under some trap door ? or is it the one thats half comedy half horror like Shawn of the Dead ?

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
And that is the step-dad is an imbecile... ... So I agree he deserves to die for what he did...
Yes I consider a Bruce death scene an essential option. I have my own idea as to how it should play out but that's another story.

...only this time he not only bangs the entire female family members, he also fucks the MC's mouth with reckless abandon, cause thats how awesome he is !!.
***Spoiler alert***
That might actually happen: There is one scene where Alexis tells you she "might get him to conquer you too"...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Never watched the evil dead movies, are those the ones with the creepy girl under some trap door ? or is it the one thats half comedy half horror like Shawn of the Dead ?
Kind of. The original Evil Dead was more your typical 80's gorefest type of movie. Evil Dead 2 had more of a comedy element & Army of Darkness was much more of a comedy / Adventure type of movie. The latter 2 are real good. You should check them out.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yes I consider a Bruce death scene an essential option. I have my own idea as to how it should play out but that's another story.

***Spoiler alert***
That might actually happen: There is one scene where Alexis tells you she "might get him to conquer you too"...
Awesome /sarcasm...

Amazing likeable characters in this one... Smh

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
I can't trigger the NTR scenes with Nicole at 11 pm and later (0 and 2 am) for some reason, other scenes all work fine, anybody knows what's up with this? Also at 9am at the club there's nothing to interact with...

Also, I started a new save and was able to get the basement event (9pm) straight from the get go, walkthrough says you must deliver the package five times before that, but I didn't even trigger that scene where they tell mc to do that (and I can't now either, not sure where to find it)... maybe thats related?

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
I can't trigger the NTR scenes with Nicole at 11 pm and later (0 and 2 am) for some reason, other scenes all work fine, anybody knows what's up with this? Also at 9am at the club there's nothing to interact with...

Also, I started a new save and was able to get the basement event (9pm) straight from the get go, walkthrough says you must deliver the package five times before that, but I didn't even trigger that scene where they tell mc to do that (and I can't now either, not sure where to find it)... maybe thats related?
Read the 3.6 changelog in the first post

The 11 pm one listening at the basement door is still there in the game I’m playing

Reactions: tizz
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes