El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Then let the man do what he has to do since we all know it's coming
Funny and well written post.
Agree with you for the most part i think it is just a matter of patronage, does the man fit the criteria of a dev you wish to financially support?.
And that it is a personal matter for each and every one.

Tbh i don't plan to support him and will gladly wait as long as necessary to see the futur updates here, as an ugly leechers, then i won't complain about anything. I always have been curious of his works and process, but he doesn't fit the criteria of mine (for exemple, coz you don't give shit about it, hehe)

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
If he simply have said OK guys,I can't make it with monthly updates I will understand but not the complete silence he give us this year.Previous year we have no problems at all.Don't know what change,but it's not that hard to post like several words to your patrons and fans.
You must realy protect Alexis.From the images Paragon show us she is in danger.
Everyone has their own ideas of what is right vs what is wrong. But that's a solid question that i and probably no one has an answer too, the speed has slowed down supposedly (i havent touched his other works) Something evidently has changed, motivation? work load? more complicated coding for the game considering the kabillion paths?

The issues could be many and probably all not good ones, worsecase he get's tired of the complaining and give's the big FU and drops the game, or get's burnt out, none of the above good, just be patient :) best advice.

Reactions: armion82

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Agree with you for the most part i think it is just a matter of patronage, does the man fit the criteria of a dev you wish to financially support?.

Tbh i don't plan to support him and will gladly wait as long as necessary to see the futur updates here, as an ugly leechers, then i won't complain about anything. I always have been curious of his works and process, but he doesn't fit the criteria of mine (for exemple, coz you don't give shit about it, hehe)
Wait a minute, Jack Russel terrier don't have opposable thumbs to type with.... Something seems fishy here. >_>

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018

thanks for the compliment! WE ARE VENOM!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
thanks for the compliment! WE ARE VENOM!
Nay. You are carnage with better hygene... Wait a sec.... (what do you mean that's what Venom is? What? Well shit I dunno, I stopped reading comics back in the 90's Ok ok. Calm down, stop throwing furniture you spazz).
Nevermind, I guess you are Venom. Well then... Carry on you Venom you.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
You know, I've been pondering a few things I've seen pop up in these threads & lately when contrasting the content of some of these games against my own relationships, I've wondered, for those whom both hate NTR as well as those whom love it, I wonder how they would fare in a polyamorous relationship. XD

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
guys consoles pls .. i used unren .. tried possible commands but i got only money XD
You have to go to folder renpy/common and edit with notepad++ the file 00console.rpy, change on line 108 config.console=False to True, save the file, open the game, press shift+o and the cheats are:

GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx
money= xxx
giftflowers=
giftchocolate=
giftcondoms=

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx
momntr = True

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

IRINA:(Big Sis Friend)
irinarelationship = xxx
irinalove = xxx
irinacorruption = xxx

VIVIAN:(Cafe/Bar Girl)
vivianrelationship = xxx
vivianlove = xxx
viviancorruption = xxx

KATE (Dance Girl)
katerelationship=
katelove=
katecorruption=

dir() will get you all the variables available

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
You have to go to folder renpy/common and edit with notepad++ the file 00console.rpy, change on line 108 config.console=False to True, save the file, open the game, press shift+o and the cheats are:

GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx
money= xxx
giftflowers=
giftchocolate=
giftcondoms=

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx
momntr = True

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

STEVE
steverelationship = xxx
stevegood = xxx
stevebad = xxx

DAVIDE
daviderelationship = xxx
davidegood = xxx
davidebad = xxx

IRINA:(Big Sis Friend)
irinarelationship = xxx
irinalove = xxx
irinacorruption = xxx

VIVIAN:(Cafe/Bar Girl)
vivianrelationship = xxx
vivianlove = xxx
viviancorruption = xxx

KATE (Dance Girl)
katerelationship=
katelove=
katecorruption=

dir() will get you all the variables available
Holy shit man, I didnt know that list all variables as possible (this change many things in many games ;)).
Do you know if there is a way to see the current value of a variable?

Lexy Lu

Oct 26, 2017
This update contains:
- the reactions from Cassandra from her date with the mc
- several existing events are now repeatable (the text is fitted + some new images)
- Nicole‘s shower event at 3pm is extended for love/corruption/NTR paths

HOW to get the shower scene ??
At 3 pm no one in shower
how to take cassandra for a date?? i am not getting that scene.

Reactions: berktimurx

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I can not find this scene scene
how to do it?
high love?
high corruption?
high relationship?
NTR?
Does anyone explain to me how to get there?
or can anyone share the save of this scene?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes