rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
From Saddog:

Hello everyone,

here now the downloads for 0.4.

There is also a shrunked version of the game (~ 375mb) with lightly reduced quality images. Thanks for the tool @bossapplesauce from f95zone.

As I wrote in the public post, not everything I planned is now in the 0.4 update. The second update this month which contains the rest will be 0.4.1. There will be some more repeatable events (with extended content) for all female characters (exept Kate) and more basement stuff (continuation of the story). Also the hint system and new NTR system.

This update contains:
- the reactions from Cassandra from her date with the mc
- several existing events are now repeatable (the text is fitted + some new images)
- Nicole‘s shower event at 3pm is extended for love/corruption/NTR paths
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see Cassandra‘s reactions meet her after the date on her event at 9am in the kitchen, the event will change then.

To trigger the several repeating events play them once to activate the trigger and the second time you play them they‘ll change.

To trigger the extended shower events with Nicole you need for the love path at least 30 points to see all 50.
For the love path I changed my normal writing, you can tell me what you think about it, poll start tomorrow.

For corruption 20 points to start are needed, 35 or more to see all.
For both you need to watch at her in the shower.

NTR triggers at the moment with 5 or less relationship with Nicole until I implemented the NTR like/hate system. There‘ll be a choice at the start of the scene for now.

The new system will be implemented in the second update this month.

dingil

May 12, 2017
This update contains:
- the reactions from Cassandra from her date with the mc
- several existing events are now repeatable (the text is fitted + some new images)
- Nicole‘s shower event at 3pm is extended for love/corruption/NTR paths

HOW to get the shower scene ??
At 3 pm no one in shower

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
So over all with the tiny update. It isn't alot, at all. 'Rather Small' is an understatement, WHICH IS OK ATLEAST IT'S SOMETHING and show's the little bit of dominance side of the MC and the weakness of the big sister/mom as well. (being an alexis fan i am very sad, but alas!) the touch up on the approval of NTR (gives you the choice, which is awesome, fan of the system although i care little about either ntr/nonntr, the fact it opens the door to more content) So it works for both crowds that way.

It feels more like a small patch, compared to update, but atleast we've a scene with Cassandra/mom now, showing how it's going to go. So that's something, i just really hope....the next update (i consider this a patch again) at the end of the month hopefully has a boat load, getting into the basement would be a good start, getting alexis STARTED (not all the way there) for her routes. same with cassandra, although if i was a betting man that's not gonna happen for a solid while. Seems Alexis/Nicole are first in line. With Davide after Alexis (from her scene's anyways, but lets face fact, he'll tap anything he sees)

Irina has alot to go for, i've a feelin' there is gonna be ALOT of update's and it's gonna take a hella while for it to get to an end.

Next update the hope for the bois: Can finally get into the bloody basement. Get Alexis started on the path/improve on the love route same with nicole. Cassandra starts to succumb to the MC/Davide get's an interest. More Irina content plis. The other 2 chicks? no idea. Getting into the Gang to explore the basement.

PRETTY sure that's a long shot considering, but if this was "a small amount" being shown it'd better be like, 5-10% otherwise. BUT HOPEFULLY. The dude's work doesn't well, work him into the ground/lose motivation, ALL OF US are choppin' at the bits to get into the meat of the game, be a sad thing to see if he burns out :<

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
yeah small update
but next update Saddog will add ntr event system just wait man i think will release end of june.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Yes, the update was resumed on the shower scene.... that was really good on all routes. It would be nice in some near future that, if you have the corruption status high enough, mom would accepeted some kind of threesome to finish this.

The post-date scene with Cassandra was kinda nice, but could be easily implemented on previous build, as are just text-based. I agree with , on month-end update we NEED to get some content about getting free access to basement, even if is just placeholder images for most os times and some generical events (maybe some basic stuff to introduce Alexis with the "basement world" and simple fuck scenes regarding the dialog that we can hear from late hours in basement door); its just too dumb that MC was approved by Davide as a gang member and we get those "damn I need to figure out how to unlock this door" texts all the times.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i mean it's based on the 'still the first day' thing, so 'grinding' isn't horrible. And NO weekend either, which means there's ALOT of content to come, and i mean ALOT.

I think, THINK when the 'system' is done. And the day's y'know actually matter. It'll be sorta like big brother, to where certain days, certain things. "wednesday fuck with cassandra, or friday alexis ect."

Obviously, we just want it now lol, not much arguing or debate over that i feel, we just want the content now. Be it by knocking up the girls, to getting them on the streets to throwing davide into a dumpster. I mean, we ALL want something, be it the mentioned or otherwise.

a 'patch update' is OKKK for like, calming down a riot, but by far isn't enough content imo to call it an update.

BUT HOLDDD UP DON'T BUST OUT THE TORCHES, I do have a super soaker with Alexis' AHEM ~cough~ i mean with this issue's name on it. Again from the previous post before, dude was in a hopsital, someone's RL health was effected. (GET THIS MAN A HEALTH POT) then work piling up etc. HE has been addressing alot of issue's and im sure busting his ass when he isn't at work to TRY and do what he can for probably a side hobby (which is he getting payed for) which i mean he has patreon's, and made release dates. But the FACTS are probably.

with that down time, work piles up (obviously to my knowledge no one knows what he does, probably obviously better that way) be it paperwork, or project's there. He's obviously improved on his communication with his patreons/discord. Which for us who don't have access to that (cause hoho not a patron) we've no say rather it comes out early, late, ever. Man will release what he wants, when he wants. Want a say? put some $$$ down and that all changes with access to discord/him cause of that, plus all the little extra goodies~

TL;DR - Patience is a virtue, alot more stuff is coming, may not be every patch, but i feel it's gonna be a long haul, so just hang in there~ in other news. WHERE'S MEH FRIGGIN FAN ART OF ALEXIS GOD DAMMIT.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes