PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
From Patreon page info about the update:
"The amount of this version is at the moment rather small, my real life job costs my to much time until this weekend. The missing stuff that should be in this update too is almost finished, just proofreading some stuff, coding in the game and bug-testing is missing. But I couldn‘t delay the update again.
So there‘ll be another update at the end of this month, I managed to get some free time to finish this."

So, yet another unfinished update...

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Better then him delaying it, it's better then nothing at all. Atleast we've something to tinker with until the end of the month. That or would you rather wait longer?

Reactions: Svob

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
For me, thats not the point really.... He keep dropping deadlines that he can never fulfill over and over again. It would be better, on my opinion, to just keep developing his game and talk with his fanbase (patreons only or not, at least talk) in a decent timeline and talk about posting the new update when is 100% complete according to his plan.

There are so many game developers in Patreon that dont drop updates montly, but keep the high quality and a good communication with the fanbase and nobody complains about. I would rather have some info about progress on a weekly basis and have a "surprise" post with the new build than this current situation he says a date, and drops builds on 3 different ocasions (and the first one delayed, as aways) just to finish his initial plans.

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I mean to be fair, the dude was in the hospital, course there's gonna be a delay cause of Coding, how much of a nightmare that is. Then the dude tries to play catch up best he can whilst working a rl job. He's been making posts and giving teasers to occupy our time.

Even the communication has improved over the last couple days, with the discord posts etc. The dude isn't on it full time (now if it was insexity, how that's getting 16k a month is beyond me, that be alittle different) He's working a job, having to pay his own bills etc. I myself don't know his job, but alot that arnt a solid 8-5 swap days constently, to where it's hard to be consistent in anything.

atleast he is pushing SOMETHING out, i do not mind waiting at all, cause frankly it's a great idea of a game that isn't a triple-a title (which most A titles frankly blow nowa days, gimme back that playstation 1 era.) So i dunno, patience is a virtue honestly, giving something is better then nothing, and as he stated more maybe coming at the end of the month.

Waiting sucks, but the man if he can't pay his bills, we get nothing either, their's plenty of games on here and about that can keep us all busy. :)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I understand and respect your point, is not a simple thing to and he really is improving on communication milestone. Maybe I'm just too pissed about the expectations not meeted when I was a patreon of his page, lets give the guy the time nedded as he is showing improvement.

Reactions: RockenRoller

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Totally! i respect your point as well, you pay for something, obviously you would expect to get stuff for the payment, there's little to no arguing about that. As a man that has his own business, i can COMPLETELY relate to you.

Got to remember too we're all human. Hospital time means irl work backup nightmares. When you walk in and see a desk with a MOUNTAIN STACK OF PAPER, your heart sinks to the pits of your stomach...ooof...

but i feel you for sure though brotha! completely understandable!

Reactions: PhantomVoid

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Waiting for this is worse than end of May when we were waiting for something that we all knew deep down wasn't coming.

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Win: V4.0

Win: V4.0 shrunked version (low quality)

Mac: V4.0

Mac: V4.0 shrunked (low quality)

Mega mirror Win: V4.0

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes