RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
The time is near brothers! Which female will you be after and why? OR what sorta 'ending' are you gonna try to create? (dependent what content we get of course!)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
well, an iteration of NTR ending. like david impregnating one or all the girls in a romance route.

Reactions: slexywexy

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
The time is near brothers! Which female will you be after and why? OR what sorta 'ending' are you gonna try to create? (dependent what content we get of course!)
Going for the older sisters friend, turning sisters and mom out to bring in money. Have Davide give the dad something that he can't be exonerated for and get locked up. Turn house into a Brothel amd MC a Pimp.

Reactions: LittleGobelin
Sep 10, 2017
I really hope he'll finally add in pregnancy. Games with that tag almost always take at least a literal year before it even gets mentioned in the game.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
So we can expect within 2 hours??? most excellent, fetch my opium pipe, just enough time for 1 final puff Watson.
On paper, yeah... but I really dont trust saddog when the discution is deadlines. I was a patreon of his/hers page for 4 months and the constant delay AND no comunication until the day after made me remove my plegde. We can only hope that this time will be on time.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
On paper, yeah... but I really dont trust saddog when the discution is deadlines. I was a patreon of his/hers page for 4 months and the constant delay AND no comunication until the day after made me remove my plegde. We can only hope that this time will be on time.
He cant be late all the tyme, eventually he works out the nature of tyme, uses it to invent a chronos machine and steals the game from himself in the future, delivering it before the deadline, simples! -
Buddy-Christ.jpg

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I really hope he'll finally add in pregnancy. Games with that tag almost always take at least a literal year before it even gets mentioned in the game.
easy oh impatient one. Thats like, realisticly speaking. End Game stuff. The ultimate form of 'i win', if it got put in now, i think the game wouldn't have a future muchless after that. IF it's there, great! if not, yay means more updates and content to go!

Sep 10, 2017
easy oh impatient one. Thats like, realisticly speaking. End Game stuff. The ultimate form of 'i win', if it got put in now, i think the game wouldn't have a future muchless after that. IF it's there, great! if not, yay means more updates and content to go!
hmm I don't understand why it's an end? "I'm pregnant" "Oh I guess we're not fucking anymore"

Is that how you guys do it nowadays? :p

Reactions: Renzon and paragon
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes