juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
The only new in the new update it's the event in the gym, this is a small update, in the end of the month we'll get the big one.

I think it's ok, a small update while we wait for the important.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant [v0.4.2] [Saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.32GB

Download PC (409MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ch4os

Apr 27, 2017
You can easely play from zero and get all scenes with help of cheat option on MC bedroom. Play the game or download the CG pack if you just want see the images (there is too many lazy people asking for save-games every week on every page of this thread :mad:).
Sorry but nobody is forcing you to do it.

Reactions: Henrietta
T

Tony_Stark

so, in this update Davide fuck big sis and mc don't? hahah poor little boy. Davide, my man, you are the real mc :evilsmile:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I can not get to the scenes with alexis and davide and scenes ntr alexis. I do not understand when Alexis meets and invites Davide because they do not cross. yet I did well the scenario "love" with Alexis and I have 6 good points with David. Can anybody help me ? please
I couldn't figure this out either. This game is poorly designed when it comes to unlocking content with the various girls.

ElRico83

May 15, 2018
Hi!! Thanks for this great game, I love it.
I just download the lastes version of the game 0.4.2 I m very happy.
Do i need to download the Incest restore patch (v3.6) in this version too?

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a comprehensive list of every single NTR scene and how to get it? Or just every worthwhile scene. B/c the scene guide even admits to not touching on each one

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
it's 5pm now in my game and no fitness studio any where :/
In that case I don't know if it's number of game days or stats values.
You must have event with Irina in the living room first, as she is with Cassandra in the fitness studio.

May 7, 2017
well, it seems atm the game has more ntr/corruption route content? cause after 2 hours of love route gameplay i got bg from one sis, scene in bath with other sis and few scenes when dating with mom

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
well, it seems atm the game has more ntr/corruption route content? cause after 2 hours of love route gameplay i got bg from one sis, scene in bath with other sis and few scenes when dating with mom
You gonna have to wait a few months if you're interested in the love/corruption routes, 'cause right now this game is about Davide conquest of everything under the Sun. :RarePepe:

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Yes a bit conffussed about the love/lust path, if the lust is high the females chars became whores and if you chose the love they become nuns? There is a fifty-fifty? I want a perverted female char, corrupted, fine, but i don't want her to be fucked by no man than me (I'm ok if she is fucked by a woman and have threesome in a future).

Reactions: The ArcKnight

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this game? I afraid to play this without walkthrough... because of NTR
Yes I can see your point, I was so scared to play it myself I had to experience it in a crowded room in the local cafe, no way was i sitting at home in the middle of the night alone with this game! :), new experiences can be very frightening.
The standard walkthrough supplied a page back or even on the front page should help? or the files below.....

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes