helion02

Aug 9, 2017
they all will be pregnant by davide for sure
Hard NTR is way too much for me, I like NTR where the protagonist is in control. Like a Dom making his sub fuck other guys/gals in front of him.

[Edit]: I should clarify, I meant netorase, not netorare. Both fall under the ntr tag on this forum.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does not. What he's talking about is just sharing.
Netorare is about the opposite - about not being in control.

Reactions: Azgueila

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The last update hasn‘t any ntr content in it, so this one will have some because I try to keep it in balance. The challenge is still there if you disapprove their relationships. It counts just for the event you in then, after that the rivals will continue to participate. And if your relationship with the girl is too bad it could happen that they just ignore you.
Thank you for your time and answer.
Best wishes for your project.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hard NTR is way too much for me, I like NTR where the protagonist is in control. Like a Dom making his sub fuck other guys/gals in front of him.
So... you like a NTR in which you can decide when it is stopped or what happens, sir what you are wanting to find is a pimping game.

My best example of good NTR is Oyako Rankan which is unfortunately in japanese. Basically it isn't something forced but that may happen according to what you do, in that game the only way to truly get NTR was to focus on the harem ending, if you focused only on the girl you liked you could protect her from anything.

However I don't truly consider this game as NTR, because to be NTR you need to have a special relationship with the girl, from what I have seen in this game your are just kind of "competing" to get a girl and you have a big advantage compared to them.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Does that even count as NTR or is just some random western NTR?
There are multiple versions of ntr. Netorare, netorase, and netori.

The one I'm talk about is netorase, where the dominant partner asks or forces the submissive partner to have sex with others.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Netorase is what I'm talking about, that falls under the ntr tag.
Look the thing is that in netorase you aren't the dominant partner, there is a line between pimping and netorase. The only difference between netorare and netorase is that in the second you accept that your partner has sex with others, you don't force your partner to do it.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Look the thing is that in netorase you aren't the dominant partner, there is a line between pimping and netorase. The only difference between netorare and netorase is that in the second you accept that your partner has sex with others, you don't force your partner to do it.
That's not true at all. Netorase only means that you know and are okay with your partner having sex with other people. The motivation behind that sexual encounter is not a set in stone thing.

This isn't even pimping, as that would indicate a mainly financial motivation behind the sexual encounter, but with netorase any motivation is a valid motivation, and that includes financial motivation.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
That's not true at all. Netorase only means that you know and are okay with your partner having sex with other people. The motivation behind that sexual encounter is not a set in stone thing.

This isn't even pimping, as that would indicate a mainly financial motivation behind the sexual encounter, but with netorase any motivation is a valid motivation, and that includes financial motivation.
Well not an expert on netorase so gonna take your word as true.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The last update hasn‘t any ntr content in it, so this one will have some because I try to keep it in balance. The challenge is still there if you disapprove their relationships. It counts just for the event you in then, after that the rivals will continue to participate. And if your relationship with the girl is too bad it could happen that they just ignore you.
Then how you improve your relationship with the girls if there completely ignore you?Gifts will work?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I wonder if it will be possible to kill all the gang trash ( maybe the stepdad ) even in ntr off , that would be the best thing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes more job are planned. Maybe you will receive money from the gang activity too (?).
So did you advice me to try this 0.26?If I'm correct last one I played was 0.20.Back then don't remember we can buy gifts.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So did you advice me to try this 0.26?If I'm correct last one I played was 0.20.Back then don't remember we can buy gifts.
i dunno, the "problem" with this game is the open-box nature. A visual novel works very well with the monthly release cycle because the story progress a little. Here we need all the mechanics and contents to play.

So you can actually see the improvement between the 0.2 and 0.26 but there isn't a part of the game that it is fully playable yet.

EDIT: yes in the 0.26 you have the gifts shop.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes