MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Schweren Modus ausschalten verringert den Verlust an Punkten.

Turning off Hard Mode lowers the daily loss of reltationship points.

Alles klar Danke , Kann mir einer noch erkären was das genau mit dem NTR modus auf sich hat und den NTR events ?

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
NTR Modus = Die Mädels haben Sex mit anderen Männern (=NTR events passieren), wenn die Beziehungs-Punkte niedrig sind. Wenn der Modus aus ist, bleibt es bei Freundschaft.

NTR mode = the girls sleep around (=you get NTR events), if relationship points are low. If the mode is off, it remains at friendship level (=no NTR events).

D

Deleted member 219719

Would really appreciate a proper walkthrough because triggering events is a bitch if you don't know what you're doing.

I *know* there are scenes left I haven't seen but after an hour of fast paced grinding I've had just about enough.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Would really appreciate a proper walkthrough because triggering events is a bitch if you don't know what you're doing.

I *know* there are scenes left I haven't seen but after an hour of fast paced grinding I've had just about enough.
There isn't much content atm most of the sex scenes are NTR

D

Deleted member 219719

There isn't much content atm most of the sex scenes are NTR
Doesn't matter how much content there is, really. I've read comments describing scenes I have not seen yet, which means either people make conversation about made-up shit just to confuse non-suspecting victims, or I'm unable to access a part of that little content there is, NTR or not. The latter is much more likely.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Doesn't matter how much content there is, really. I've read comments describing scenes I have not seen yet, which means either people make conversation about made-up shit just to confuse non-suspecting victims, or I'm unable to access a part of that little content there is, NTR or not. The latter is much more likely.
I found this one not much content in this yet. Of course you need to remember that some events require different affection stats NTR scenes require that you enable it. Its still called hard NTR on the PC in your room and NTR scenes are shown when relationship points fall to 0.

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
As with all of these games, all I ask for is 1) any NTR is logical (based on your actions or lack thereof); 2) all NTR scenes are rendered and have seduction as part of them; 3) all such actions are reversible if you as the MC wants to fix the situation. I think if most players see the danger, they will stop it and be ok with it. BTW, saddog, great game!

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
I like the idea of being able to 'share.' This would work nicely with helping your stepdad as he works undercover. The MC gets some, and can later use the goodwill he has built with jackoffs like Davide to royally screw them at the end and send them to jail. This would then leave the MC alone with his harem. Satisfying, no?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ok, so it seems that it gonna go way much more on the NTR/Sharing side than any others (love/harem/seduction..).
It is his choice, why not, but he should assume that fully because i fear that he might disappoint a lot of players who had the impression that it would possible to conquer all the girls.
He annonced a sandbox with many available ways and, sure, it is early stages still but he really seems to go full NTR.

As i said his game/his decisions, i just feel way less enthusiastic about future updates.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I like the idea of being able to 'share.' This would work nicely with helping your stepdad as he works undercover. The MC gets some, and can later use the goodwill he has built with jackoffs like Davide to royally screw them at the end and send them to jail. This would then leave the MC alone with his harem. Satisfying, no?
Or just the option to kill them right away, works too :)

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
whats even more perplexing is firstly ppl "informing" the forum they are not playing this game because its not for them.. thanks for the info man.
then they keep coming back and "informing" why this game is even not for them more and they are even not playing it more..

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Ok, so it seems that it gonna go way much more on the NTR/Sharing side than any others (love/harem/seduction..).
It is his choice, why not, but he should assume that fully because i fear that he might disappoint a lot of players who had the impression that it would possible to conquer all the girls.
He annonced a sandbox with many available ways and, sure, it is early stages still but he really seems to go full NTR.

As i said his game/his decisions, i just feel way less enthusiastic about future updates.
Or you know, turn off NTR? It's not hard.

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Well in this case I think it is also the fear of some people that like the game so far, are getting afraid there will not be much for them on the non-NTR or NTR light route where they keep their points high enough. Personally I am definitely not planning on sharing with Davideo_O or any of the others of the gang. I might not have a problem with some having healthier relations with other males though, when I have no relation with them

So if sharing with gang would be only real option with real gameplay available, I would have to be out and from what I have seen from game until now I would prefer that to not be the case. Now I do not think that will be the case, but I do expect to miss quite a lot of options in the game, but that is my choice.:eek:penedeyewink:

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes