1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] The Tyrant [v0.4.1] [Saddoggames]

Discussion in 'Games' started by muttdoggy, Oct 26, 2017.

[Ren'Py] The Tyrant [v0.4.1] [Saddoggames] 4.1 5 19votes
4.1/5, 19 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (19)
  1. paragon

paragon Well-Known Member Donor

May 21, 2017
    Am I the only one forced to play BB or some other game out their awaiting the undated update of Tyrant?? ... we dont even have a date of when the next is yet, just a lot of teasers???!!! Arrrgh, want my game NOW!!! :) ... Hulk smash!!..
    Temper tantrum over...

2. hol3

hol3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    @paragon i just lowered relationship at 50 and still option to move her hands not there, btw do you have a save non ntr?

3. saddog

saddog Member Game Developer

May 2, 2017
    You need to talk about showing her cleavage at 7am dining room (one time only for further events). Then she‘ll show you at 8pm bedroom her tits.

02/23/18 is the date. It‘s on the top of my patreon.

Jack the Rapist and Penfold Mole like this.
  4. paragon

May 21, 2017
    To be honest I am not sure what I have so you have have the last lot of saves .. something should work :)

All saves between the 26th and the 30th of last month, mixed bag I am afraid as I generally experiemnt with what ifs a lot.

Attached Files:

5. 03abc

03abc Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Maybe you'll try Love and Submission in the meantime?

6. paragon

May 21, 2017
    Saddog
    Saddog you just made my bottle of whisky gift at xmas list for that - not even even 2 weeks, suddenly the sun has come out and it is late o clock here!, if you want a few extra brownie points then let us into the basement!

Penfold Mole likes this.
  7. paragon

May 21, 2017
    Just finished the BB Mod and was considering A new dawn, I have an orc princess to marry :), so will consider Love and submission as my next.... I presume that is a recommendation? :)

8. hol3

hol3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2016
    Yeah i got it thanks a lot both of you :)

9. 03abc

03abc Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Totally, it's still quite early in development, like the tyrant, but that's one of the best games out here imo.
    It's more like free roam visual novel with choices that does matter for now, but it will be more open since next update.

10. RWaites

RWaites Well-Known Member Donor Respected User

Jun 3, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Feb 11 at 8:33pm
    Hello everyone,
    since rendering is getting faster this time, here's another preview of the date with Nicole. It's from the corruption path where you stop Nicole from talking (or moaning) to much! Depending on what you're doing with your other hand. Get your corruption points ready ;)

Ekzar, dreamlord666, erikus and 10 others like this.
  11. 03abc

03abc Member

Oct 3, 2017
    These teasers are getting better and better, in a few months this game will become wild as fuck :FeelsGoodMan:

paragon, Born2game and RWaites like this.
  12. DA22

DA22 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    I can also recommend Wicked Choices and Depraved Awakenings as two of the better games out there at the moment. Both have great renders and good stories in my opinion.

paragon and El bacca Del Chew like this.
  13. LucaNatoli

LucaNatoli Active Member Jr. Uploader

Sep 30, 2016
    Wait, is the basement still not accessible? Wow, thought the basement would have been completed. Been a while.

14. Krum13

Krum13 Member

Dec 22, 2017
    wow, I looked at the pictures ... if you get it all in the next update, the game will not be equal to myself, at last I will be able to split the head of that monkey with the funny hairstyle
    So when do we expect this much-needed update?
    I can not wait:tf:
    I just can not understand why the hell you shaved the mother's head ... this is the scene with the shovel and ... I forgot the name of the monkey

15. ben hur

ben hur Active Member

Jan 19, 2018
    hello to everyone can help me with some information why when I put a salvage in the saves I'm not going to go into the rescue I do not get the game I got off the site here when I give flowers to take me out of the game

which is most important to be raised from the picture that I put

the phase they do in either that you live the same or the phase and the night I lower 20 of the relationshiop

Attached Files:

16. RWaites

Jun 3, 2017
    saddog-Today at 21:19 NTR preview for Version 0.3
    ndate_ntr.jpg

Ekzar, dreamlord666, rokrad and 10 others like this.
  17. MrJoZocker

MrJoZocker Active Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Hello

Could someone help me please? I can not quite handle the game yet. I have the walkthrough, but do not understand how I get ahead? The same stories start every day again! And how do I notice changes in the type of love or the corruption? At the end of the day is in the list with the women only: no chance in green :-(

Thank you

PS : This is a translation from German into English using Google translator :-D

18. 1lonegamer

1lonegamer New Member

Apr 30, 2017
    Game is in development so for now I believe the last day just repeats forever. Rather than cutting you off at that day you can try all different options for that day. I believe that is how it is working.

19. Barioz

Barioz Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    At the moment there is only this one day repeating. You can prolong some events by increasing love and corruption points with the characters. You can check your points via the phone. However, you need to keep a good relationship with the characters to be able to interact with them. You can do that by giving them gifts everyday and by interacting with them. You can find all information about the daily schedule in the walkthrough.

--------

Also, momentan gibt es nur diesen einen Tagesablauf. Mit dem nächsten Update kommt dann das Wochenende hinzu. Du kannst einige Geschehnisse durch die Love- oder Corruption-Punkte erweitern. Diese sammelst du bei den Interaktionen mit den Leuten (farblich angezeigt). Damit du jedoch interagieren kannst, musst du die Beziehung (relationship) oben halten bzw. erstmal verbessern. Dafür gibt es seit der 0.2.6 die Geschenke. Diese kannst du per Handy kaufen und jedem Charakter einmal pro Tag (zu vorgegebenen Zeiten) schenken. Einen Überblick wie du mit welchem Charakter stehst, findest du ebenfalls im Handy.

Die Zeiten, wann ein Charakter wo ist und wann du Geschenke übergeben kannst, findest du im walkthrough. Achte auch auf die farblichen Unterschiede dort. Zu bestimmten Uhrzeiten kannst du zB. bestimmte Events mit Charakteren bekommen. Unter der Tabelle findest du die Events, die sich durch bestimmte Werte bei Love oder Corruption erweitern lassen. Ein Beispiel: Nicole (Mom) ist um 9 morgens im Club (per Stadtkarte) arbeiten. Wenn du 10 Love oder Corruption-Punkte mit ihr hast, verlängert sich die Szene etwas. Außerdem spielt auch eine Rolle, ob sie derzeit eine sehr schlechte Beziehung zu dir hat oder nicht, weil dann zB. auch noch das NTR-Event hintendran kommt.

Falls dich das jetzt überfordert hat, schreib mir einfach eine PM, dann erklär ich es dir nochmal genauer. ;)

MrJoZocker likes this.
  20. RWaites

Jun 3, 2017
    It is still early development and not that much content yet.
    When in your bedroom click the ! above your computer then click off to turn hard mode off Screenshot (116).png
    To check stats use the contacts list on your phone Screenshot (117).png Screenshot (118).png

Es ist noch eine frühe Entwicklung und noch nicht so viel Inhalt. Wenn du in deinem Schlafzimmer bist, klicke auf! Über Ihrem Computer klicken Sie dann auf Aus, um den Festplattenmodus auszuschalten. Um die Statistiken zu überprüfen, verwenden Sie die Kontaktliste auf Ihrem Telefon

MrJoZocker likes this.