Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
But the only ntr scenes planned for the daughters are with Davide? I mean: there are other characters too, and the usual BBC gets boring quickly tbh

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
incest patch broken this update. it throws this error

File "game/aslpatch.rpy", line 7: expected statement.
defineDynamicName bNames:
^

File "game/aslpatch.rpy", line 24: expected statement.
defineDynamicName sNames:
^

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Is this update worth the bandwidth?
That is a question that each individual must answer for themselves, it is personal and directly involving each persons psyche, for anyone else to even attempt to answer.
Go for it make the choice, you can do it!!

Reactions: Dixon Butz
Nov 1, 2017
Do you guys reccomend NTR on or off? I`ve already searched and already read the instructions and didn`t understand the main difference. Could you please help?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The NTR can be turned off.
Not exactly. He use a global variable (the one you turn ON/OFF) to control NTR, but he doubled it with an individual flag for each character. These flags are forced ON when you hit a certain value (which depend of the character), whatever you agreed for NTR or not.
So, expect unwanted NTR each time he will forget to do the double test.

Reactions: Drafox
Nov 1, 2017
Not exactly. He use a global variable (the one you turn ON/OFF) to control NTR, but he doubled it with an individual flag for each character. These flags are forced ON when you hit a certain value (which depend of the character), whatever you agreed for NTR or not.
So, expect unwanted NTR each time he will forget to do the double test.
So you reccomend NTR on?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So you reccomend NTR on?
I recommend nothing, I just tell what the game do. What I said can help you to take a decision, but it's your decision. If you're old enough to be here, you're also old enough to decide by yourself if you want to turn NTR on or off, and if you want to play this game or not.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ON. By turning it off you're just losing half of the game. It shouldn't even be necessary, but apparently there are players that get jealous of vg characters (lol)
The majority of players of video games (or any interactive game where you control the main character) put themselves in the place of the main character.
It's simply down to the fact that the character we control is our avatar, it allows us to interact with the world we see and hear in the game.
RPGs in particular make it more immersive, because we create the character, and very few players actually play a role (effectively, acting the character within the game), instead they operate the character as though it's actually them.
Other than RPGs, games which play from a first-person perspective also lend themselves to the feeling of things "happening to us".

I do this myself, and it often causes me to "lose out" on content because I don't actually "role play" until my second or third playthrough, typically when it comes to morally/ethically questionable choices.
I see myself as a "good" person, and predominantly play that way in games where there's choices to make.

When it comes to Visual Novels, or any game with minimal or no choice/player agency, or highly linear games, it's easier not to feel as though it's us that things are happening to or things "we're" doing, which helps to separate ourselves from our avatar in our minds.
Of course, there will always be some who perpetually self-insert into the character's "life", no matter the style of game.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Help!! I can't meet the dealer at the subway. Supposed to deliver a packet but the dealer is not there?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes