armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i dunno, the "problem" with this game is the open-box nature. A visual novel works very well with the monthly release cycle because the story progress a little. Here we need all the mechanics and contents to play.

So you can actually see the improvement between the 0.2 and 0.26 but there isn't a part of the game that it is fully playable yet.

EDIT: yes in the 0.26 you have the gifts shop.
Seems will be better to wait 3-4 more updates-maybe 0.45:)
You know so far Glassix is the real sandbox game for me.Even in first update we have so much to do and not with just 1 girl.Last months we seems to get much more game like that-The Tyrant,Glamour 2.0,the new Sin game.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How big is this game? I played and got very little and I had NTR on, however, I think I am doing something wrong because games with thread over 100 pages are usually have much more content tan this game or maybe is just a very popular thread?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
How big is this game? I played and got very little and I had NTR on, however, I think I am doing something wrong because games with thread over 100 pages are usually have much more content tan this game or maybe is just a very popular thread?
There is only one day. However you need a certain stat levels with the girls to see the scenes.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Like 80 pages are purely only people crying about NTR and how they do not like and they will skip the game and lo and behold every update they come back to say the same thing all over again. And no there isn't much content yet sadly.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Not sure about that one there might be somebody that has ripped all the pics out of the game if you search enough but I would not bet on it all the NTR comes when your friendship drops to 0 if I remember correctly and turning on hard NTR on the PC makes this easier for it drops everybodys stat by 20 every night. 2 scenes for mom when she is working in bar and 2 scenes for different characters in tanning salon those are all if I remember correctly there should be that walkthrough.pdf that I posted couple of pages back that has all the events with times and places where they happen.

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
Please help, i don't really know what i'm supposed to do in this game. I already increased the love and corruption point for all 4 girls way over 60, yet i haven't see any scenes. Is there a walkthrough 4 this game, or some kind of guide to unlock the scenes?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Please help, i don't really know what i'm supposed to do in this game. I already increased the love and corruption point for all 4 girls way over 60, yet i haven't see any scenes. Is there a walkthrough 4 this game, or some kind of guide to unlock the scenes?
This thread should have this message on the first post there isn't any sex scenes for main character other than handjob from mother if I remember correctly and you need relationship points too.

If you have NTR on you can get about 6 NTR themed scenes when relationship drops to 0 you can get couple of ntr sex scenes if you are in right place at the right time.

If you are not fan of NTR you might want to wait couple of months before you check this game again maybe then we have some more non NTR scenes

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
This thread should have this message on the first post there isn't any sex scenes for main character other than handjob from mother if I remember correctly and you need relationship points too.

If you have NTR on you can get about 6 NTR themed scenes when relationship drops to 0 you can get couple of ntr sex scenes if you are in right place at the right time.

If you are not fan of NTR you might want to wait couple of months before you check this game again maybe then we have some more non NTR scenes
BS, if you look at the teasers for 0.3 There will be full on sex for the non-ntr route. 1 more week.

Reactions: paragon

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
I am curious how he will deal with Davide getting his mitts on the youngest sister. Mom and older sister easily make sense (one trying to help with the undercover work and getting overwhelmed, the other a rebellious young woman walking on the wild side). The youngest is completely clueless; how does Davide work that? Interested to see that, and also hoping all this game 'work' pays of for the MC soon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see pregnancy as a tag for this thread. who can get pregnant?

also, can i be a gentlemen / lover and still get ntr'd? i make the right moves on girls, but wrong choices and get ntr'd?

played this game a while back and it didn't have any sex scenes last time i played.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can get ntr'd if you have NTR on and let relationship points fall real low and you do corrupt your characters. On latest update till now, there were quite a bit more scenes available for NTR though as non-NTR. With how game is set up till now, you will lose out of quite a lot of content if you will not let mc get cucked.

In next update sharing option will be added though and both NTR and non-NTR dates.

To me game looks good enough though that missing out on 50% of content, does not make game unplayable. Hope dev keeps that up.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Also for the pregnancy not going to lie but it might take year or longer to get any implications of it especially if it's going to be some type of ending.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You can get ntr'd if you have NTR on and let relationship points fall real low and you do corrupt your characters. On latest update till now, there were quite a bit more scenes available for NTR though as non-NTR. With how game is set up till now, you will lose out of quite a lot of content if you will not let mc get cucked.

In next update sharing option will be added though and both NTR and non-NTR dates.

To me game looks good enough though that missing out on 50% of content, does not make game unplayable. Hope dev keeps that up.
oh so i need to corrupt only? damn, was hoping they can be ntr'd while being your lover. that would make it hotter. rather then ntr when they have no interest in you in the first place.

might have to start over as i was only going for green point and hoping to get suprise ntr.

edit: huh, do i have to join the gang at the dinner table to progress? i think i replayed the same day 3 times now.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
oh so i need to corrupt only? damn, was hoping they can be ntr'd while being your lover. that would make it hotter. rather then ntr when they have no interest in you in the first place.

might have to start over as i was only going for green point and hoping to get suprise ntr.
If you turn on hard ntr from your PC in your room every met character drops 20 friendship points everynight

slider

Jul 14, 2017

You can get cuckolded even if you take the love route, don't worry.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You can get cuckolded even if you take the love route, don't worry.
sweet. that's what i'm talking about. glad i don't have to start over. time to lose my girls.

of course, i'm trying to get the little sister ntr'd first. something about the innocent types makes it better.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes