Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
So now we're fapping to pixels? if that's the case we fap to screens too. I thought we were fapping to a game with characters in it.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Feb 15 at 10:36pm
Hello everyone,
following text is only interesting for people playing with NTR ON. It'll add new possibilites for this option. For non-NTR players changes nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have decided to start hitting on Davide.

With a shovel to his head. :cool:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Haha people still coming back to this thread to bash this game for its NTR content, we heard you the first 10 fucking Times', u dont like it, so why are u still here? GTFU!!

Reactions: rokrad

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Haha people still coming back to this thread to bash this game for its NTR content, we heard you the first 10 fucking Times', u dont like it, so why are u still here? GTFU!!
Or you know, turn off NTR? It's not hard.
I do not complain about NTR or sharing, i don't care ! And as said if i don't like it i go away, wise move.
My concerns was only on content, as we have options (ON/OFF) what would be the amount of scenes in different routes?
I ilke the concept which has been presented, the challenge/the fight for the girls, it makes the game mechanics interesting. But lately it seems that it would be mainly/ most content on the sharing/ntr route then it would be less a challenge than just unblocking voyeur scene.
That's all, no complain, just an observation but yeah future will tell.
I hate bashing but critics/debate is good, even for the dev, it makes things better but okie i shut up.

Reactions: DA22

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do not complain about NTR or sharing, i don't care ! And as said if i don't like it i go away, wise move.
My concerns was only on content, as we have options (ON/OFF) what would be the amount of scenes in different routes?
I ilke the concept which has been presented, the challenge/the fight for the girls, it makes the game mechanics interesting. But lately it seems that it would be mainly/ most content on the sharing/ntr route then it would be less a challenge than just unblocking voyeur scene.
That's all, no complain, just an observation but yeah future will tell.
I hate bashing but critics/debate is good, even for the dev, it makes things better but okie i shut up.
The last update hasn‘t any ntr content in it, so this one will have some because I try to keep it in balance. The challenge is still there if you disapprove their relationships. It counts just for the event you in then, after that the rivals will continue to participate. And if your relationship with the girl is too bad it could happen that they just ignore you.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello

I've read to version 0.26 there is no sex for the player even in this game. Except one holds the hand job of the mother there for :-D, is that correct? :-D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@saddog

Good job so far! It is one of the very few games that I'm supporting on patreon at present.

A question. Are we going to have a main story in this sand-box approach? I mean are you planning main events that are going to happen regardless your relationship with the girls/men? I'm thinking about events with the gang and the police or you discover the basement content for example.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Can't wait to take Nicole on a date xD She is so hot ;D I am so gonna enjoy it xD

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@saddog

Good job so far! It is one of the very few games that I'm supporting on patreon at present.

A question. Are we going to have a main story in this sand-box approach? I mean are you planning main events that are going to happen regardless your relationship with the girls/men? I'm thinking about events with the gang and the police or you discover the basement content for example.
There‘ll be a main story so you can finish your game if you don‘t want to play in the sandbox forever. When you want to finish it is your choice, because you have to choose the most (and the finishing) events active. They‘ll be marked so you know what depends to the main story.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
There‘ll be a main story so you can finish your game if you don‘t want to play in the sandbox forever. When you want to finish it is your choice, because you have to choose the most (and the finishing) events active. They‘ll be marked so you know what depends to the main story.
I've been falling out of lust for NTR recently. The storylines end up being too brutal by the end, and one of more characters end up getting screwed.

I know you said that there would be a sharing option, but are you going to add a "happy ending for everyone" in the NTR route?

IT'S NOT A DEMAND! I fully support where you're taking the game, I'm just hoping that this is an option, which you can totally ignore, by the way.

T

Tony_Stark

I've been falling out of lust for NTR recently. The storylines end up being too brutal by the end, and one of more characters end up getting screwed.

I know you said that there would be a sharing option, but are you going to add a "happy ending for everyone" in the NTR route?

IT'S NOT A DEMAND! I fully support where you're taking the game, I'm just hoping that this is an option, which you can totally ignore, by the way.
they all will be pregnant by davide for sure

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes