Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Tyrant [v0.9.4b] [Saddoggames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Penetrator God

It is very difficult to follow the dialogs. The names above the dialogues of the whole family are in the same color, so you can't tell who is speaking. The story and characters are not very believable. The main character speaks as if his whole family is stepfamily. As soon as the main character sees his mom and sisters in the intro he thinks about banging them regardless of your choices. It also seems very strange to be told at this point that you have the option of having a romance with them afterwards. The main character or the developer has no intention of doing that in the first place. As for the corruption option, I don't know how effective it is because after the intro I couldn't continue any further. Among the biggest reasons why I want to continue with the game more is that it's already abandoned and will never be completed and it's completely open world. The open world part seems confusing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xtrema

old game but its good dev modders did a very good job enjoyed playing it

the art was good
    story was different and good
    characters were ok
    scenes were good
    the sad part is its abandoned when its have potential for the future
    and the preg is a good tag here
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BurningLlama

This is the inc. cliche game that I love with sharing and netorase(that I don't like but it works quite good in this game), this game was very good and had the potential to turn into some kind of art but unfortunately it was abandoned. I loved the story, the gameplay and the renders even if the game had only a few not so good animations, it was a game ahead at it's time, offcourse in 2023 it's a very outdated game but when this launched it was cherry on the top.
    ⭐Graphics 5⭐ ⭐Story 5⭐ ⭐Gameplay 5⭐
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Itachi RHB

this game is so confusing the walkthrough is even more confusing. I hate when devs goes extra length to make it harder for players to play their game with unnecessary grind. atleast add a task manager in the phone so that players can follow. accordingly, but no.. they don't give any instruction and you can easily miss scenes if you don't play events in specific order in this game. No wonder this is an abandoned game, how do you expect an average player to play this game and have a good gameplay experience? I missed some events in my playthrough and the charters became weird. they acted differently in different times and it felt weird af. Here's a tip for devs who is thinking of making a game, if you don't have the ability to make the game organized in free roam format, don't even try it and just make it a good and simple vn. Nobody is looking for and open world game with a crossroad in front without knowing which direction to go for. I gave it 2 star because the story is good and could've been way better if the devs didn't decide overcomplex things that they don't have the ability to manage.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Starered555

The best game so far in sharing/netorase and even in netorare genre hope someone revives it,it's so fucking awesome game still can't get over it from years still keeps playing for nicole she's so thickk and fucking gorgeous ahhhh can't get over her. Though i shouldn't say it davide and nicole pair is the best so i always turn on NTR for that scenes.please some one bring back this game pleaseeeeee!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.9.4b version
    im played also 0.5 and 0.7 versions
    PRO:
    - good cg
    - good sandbox realisation with sozens of side activity
    - lots of adult content
    - more than 1 gameplay path(ntr, nonntr, love, corruption and mixing of it)
    - not bad or even good ui
    - u can KILL/get_rid some npc. do u remember games where u can eliminate ur rivals?!
    CONS:
    - some chars in some clothing have no renders
    - no animations
    - some acticity available after preg or killing
    - preg part gameplay done by ~10%
    - ugly map
    - game abandoned

this game was for me almost iconic in sandbox jenre... press F to respect...
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Zerorox

1) Nice idea but story is poorly executed and writing is weak. (0)
    2) Character personalyties are average, same with their look. (0.5)
    3) Sex scenes are rarely animated, some are not bad looking though (0.5)
    4) Sandbox thing is not bad, great freedom of interactions... but feels totally empty cause lack of content (0.5)
    5) Not much of content, abandoned. (0)

So it's 1.5/5, lets add some (0.5) for nice idea and some freedom, so 2/5 it's worth.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

coffeeaddicted

I wished i could give it more but there are several thing i do not like.
    Not that it matters anymore anyway.

Sandbox. I think this was a bad idea. I am being clicking the rooms and wander around only to find repeated scenes.
    Progress. I think the game is waiting for certain jobs to be done before progressing the story further which leads to some annoyances like to fuck your sister again and it feels like its the first time. Especially when you deflower her, this is then so weird.

The characters and things like buying clothes for your future fuck bodies is a nice idea. I think they could have been more enjoyment in the game experience.
    I am left with characters i actually like and a theme i am enjoying. This is not for everyone and you cant unseen things you do not want to see.
    But i like the vibe of sadistic brother that joins a gang to help his dad, by taken "care" of all the women that he is encountering.
    So in the end, i did not get far because of the sandbox design. Maybe i am to stupid to play sandbox. Dunno.
    So i am still given it 3 stars, because i think in itself it is a great game. If the sandbox weren't there that is.
    You definitely need a mod for that game.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

oldshoe

I would love to rate this game excellent, but there are just too many missing elements.

It's all about corruption and blackmail going into outright abuse. If this is your thing, welcome home!

It can be a lot of grind, the renders aren't great but they do the job. This game has amazing potential, play it once in the original and then again with the SAZ mod, it has a lot of replayability.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

Well that was disappointing. I know it's abandoned, but seeing version 0.9.4 I totally thought there would be a lot more content. In actuality there are maybe 3 characters with content, 1 has enough to be considered substantial; the rest of the cast are more or less placeholders atm. The sandboxy nature of the game is achieved by repeating scenes ad infinitum to increase scores until you reach a threshold to open the next set of scenes. Very tedious to play. Nevertheless, I do like what this game was trying to do, and hope someone will run away with this idea and make something decent and complete out of it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Erodragoon

This game is quite special. Is one of those rare sandbox that lets you do a lot of things. Many others have a main plot with some side quests. This one have many things to do while the main story advances. It even allow to activate or not NTR content, something not everybody is happy with. Also you can choose to take love or corruption paths. I didn't get to the code to check if you can achieve both, as it would take lot of time to check all variants of the game. Or if you can change it as story advances.
    I really like it a lot. It has some grind, sometimes a huge amount, but it can be upgrade to help cope with it (using the console improves the game greatly).
    Actually it is tagged as abandoned. A pity. I wrote this because I think it deserve it, specially based on the time I enjoyed playing it. I didn't even test the last update so far, but there is no need.
    I like the graphics, the characters, the plot, the many options and freedom. Some things can be better, but has more good points. Grind is something to improve, repetitive actions, as well as the lack of proper hints and animations. Sometimes story and writing could be better, and some indications of the consecuences of the path / decisions taken would be great.
    As it is a repetitive game, previous actions have consecuences later on the same day or the next ones (great thing) that is sometimes hard to follow or to remember what to do next, what I did, where I need to be, when...
    Last version tested: 0.8.5 fix
    Category: Sandbox game
    Visual novel/Script: 5
    Gaming experience: 5
    Graphic quality: 4
    Character development: 5+
    Xcitement: 5
  12. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

First of all, this game was abandoned so it's not worth the time to even thinking about downloading it. And if you're wondering if you're missing something - you're not. It's another sandbox-type torture, time-management-waster, multi location (convoluted free roam to cover lack of content) game with "young man finds himself living with his step-mother's best friend's landlady's neighbour" cliche story. A monstrous, unplayable (bugs, continuity errors, engrish), boring grind (repeat a scene 100 times to arbitrarily increase a character's affection, love or corruption points) with the most predictable story ever and grainy, low-quality models you've seen in many other games. The Tyrant offers nothing new or fresh in the genre repeating the same setup of sandbox torture (repetitive and meaningless grind) reused already a million times.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

piedpiper423

Great work,the renders are fantastic,love all the female characters,especially Nicole:love:,she is just so HOT,like a goddess,I know maybe a lot people dont like NTR and corruption,but come on,it is a Adult Game,no shaming,right?I mean NTR isnt my thing neither,but I like to try different favors from time to time,besides,you can always turn the NTR stuff off.
    All in all,a very talent work,I enjoy it very much,hope it will finish eventually.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

This story/game, and i use the word story loosely because there is not much story in this, Is for the lack of better words, complete trash.

What story is there, you choose bad or good, and then try to get into the pants of any female family members. Where is the rest of the story, answer, there isn't any.
    There are set amount of interactions with the members of the family, not many at that. You grind the hell out of those interactions until you have sex with the female members. It's a complete grindfest with very little to it.

The renders are not bad, the sexual renders are not very good.
    The Animations Suck, a couple of seconds of animations for each sexual act and then it's over. Cheap and amateur.

Gameplay can be confusing, there is no hint system or pointers.
    The whole relationship/love/corruption thing isn't done very well, and certainly is not original.

Mostly it comes down to the fact that this does not have any qualities that make it interesting, there are hundreds of grind story/games out there, it is writing and story that many players look for. Something that grabs the players interest so they want more. This Ain't it.

If the sex in this story/game was portrayed better and actually had time put into it to improve the animations it would gain more points. I don't see that happening since it has been out for years and no actual improvement has been done.

Do yourself a favour and skip any downloads of this one.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DaddyGrond

Best NTR game that exsists in this forum.
    Best characters who are fuckable to the bone and loads of big black cocks and random dirtbags who wana fuck beautiful girls.
    So much whoring and sluting in this game.
    Worst dev who quits and drags on the game so much, instead of making gold mine with loads of hard ons who jerk off hard.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Frim der Wel

Meh. Unappealing story, unappealing writing, unappealing MC. Everything seemed kind of unmotivated. Accordingly, I was not motivated to play much, so maybe things pick up after the point where I stopped, but I doubt it.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

BlackFoxEv

Where do I begin?

You don't have to promise heaven if you can't separate your feet from the ground. The beginning of the game makes it seem like you can offer a lot more than you actually have. Repetitive animations, looping stories ... There will be many options, but the day to day is exactly the same. There is no one to vary everything except special events.

It has no sound, and if it does it has not shocked me. The animations are conspicuous by their absence, except for some looping.

Do I look disappointed? I haven't even gotten to the conversations. Perhaps it will be because I am demanding and I like that there is a coherence, at least in the incest version the beginning is good: The sisters run away and they do not want to, they have to be corrupted little by little but their reactions and the things they say do not feel natural.

I forget to say that the NTR is vague: I don't see it developing little by little. Women are going directly to be unfaithful, they do not hesitate. The black man shamelessly gropes his wife in front of her "husband."

Perhaps it is that I have not chosen the correct paths, but I have also taken advantage of the tricks to see the paths of love and it is not that they are too better. There are better ways to transition from corruption.

Sorry, but I have to give it a 1/5 ... I didn't like it ALMOST anything.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

maver!ck

I'm not into the NTR genre but when I saw the nipple rings on one of the main characters of this game from some thread I can't help but check the game's thread and then I saw the romance and corruption tags and read that NTR can be turned off, that's when I decided to give it a try. I've played both the love and corruption paths and here's a list of what I liked so far,

what I liked:
    - NTR can be turned off (great! because it's a huge turn off for me, no offense to those who are into that thing)
    - almost ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the scenes, the player can choose whether the MC or other main characters can have sexual interactions with another NPCs (another plus for me because I hate those scenes that are unavoidable even if the character can have the option to not do it)
    -the player CAN KILL THE UGLY BASTARDS WHO TOUCHES OR EVEN THINKS OF TOUCHING THE MCs WOMEN!!!! (this is a dream come true for me and thanks to the game devs for this option) i've had this huge desire to kill Davide the moment he laid hands on Nicole on the start of the game which is shown in one of the preview pics (spoiler alert: I killed him using a dildo! lol)
    -the player can seduce the women from their partners (I like the cuckolding fetish in games as long as my character is NOT the cuckold)
    -the player can also HUMILIATE AND KILL OR BANISH HIS DAMN STEPDAD who dragged his whole family into this shithole that he is into and lets his wife get involved
    -option to play with pure love or corruption paths with a little bit of the other
    -hot women, Nicole is now up there on my list of fave MILFs (I just wish that she has body piercings like her daughter Cassandra)
    -the game's progression is truly dependent on the player's choices (no game overs unlike the others)
    -built in cheat and walkthrough (use the phone)
    -lots of hot sex scenes
    -it is like being supplied with scenes, details and events as the game progresses and using those to manipulate or create a story which is to your preferences

what I didn't like:
    -there were some dialogues that made it hard to understand due to bad grammar (some are not that bad and there's only a few though)
    -the MC is next to ugly lol
    -the way that the MC planned to orchestrate the murder (why involve the women? if you want to do it, do it yourself and don't lie and drag others into it)

Out of curiosity, I tried the game with NTR on, I can say that turning it on or off makes a slight difference to the story line due to some details, events and scenes that are needed to veer the story from NTR to non NTR (some of those details are told in the introduction so pay close attention to the difference).

I can think of a lot more things that I liked about this game, which I didn't expect from the start, as seeing some of the tags, but it will make this review a lot longer than it should be. Even if one of the tags is not your cup of tea like me, I suggest that you give this game a try because the game in itself is almost a breath of fresh air.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Kog Astarta

this game is really awesome. currently i have 6 favorite games - this one definitely is one of them.
    well-original criminal story. tags: submission, incest, anal, insults, sex on toilet, swallow. (male domination, male protagonist)
    Renders is 8-9 out of 10, but image of Nicole(mother) still very attractive and i don't rly have ideas how to improve it. Image of younger sister also awesome, but not really much content with her, if non-ntr path.
    Easy to start play. Version I played also had walkthrough inside. Does not have too much text. Sex scenes: much.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!!!!!

I have not yet used the word "Perfect" to describe a game (mainly because some shy away from some fetishes I crave, while others have quality control issues). However, this game comes the closest to being perfect in my mind.

The options to tun certain kinks on or off are awesome. The Models are SEXY AF! The quality of both, the renders and writing is amazing! All in all, the complete package!

The only con I can really think of is that the system of variables is complex, but the modders took care of it! And yes, the MC looks like a Shaggy Dog! not sure why that is!

Did I mention I Love the game? :)