sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Care to explain what will be the difference between "normal" NTR and hardcore? No spoilers .. just general gameplay mechanic explanation?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Care to explain what will be the difference between "normal" NTR and hardcore? No spoilers .. just general gameplay mechanic explanation?
Normal means there is a chance to lose with other males. But you can beat them as well if you play well. In hardcore mode you won't be able to beat them. It's something for later phases of development.
I've played it and it's pretty great. Still it's just 1 day so for some broader image whole week would be better. Right now it's pretty open in BB sense, renders are great and story has potential as well as gameplay. Funny thing but if you turn off incest writing is mostly natural while with incest on it's probably the worst approach I've seen. No build up no nothing - just: "My mom is hot - I want to fuck her". MC is on Max's level in that regard. But when it's turned off it's pretty fine. Can be polished but overall I'm fine with it. Amazing potential for future for sure.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Really like the UI implementation, decent renders... story is a bit... unbelievable, I guess ;)

Still, will follow this one.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not really into evil PCs, but story and gameplay were really nice in demo version so... We'll see.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the NTR in this one is very strong.... i dont know any other game with this level

still the render are great, no surprise the game is heavy at 700+mb.
the story is a bit "meh wtf what ?" to me... i would like to get a better approach and explain about that, because for now its pretty shit.
i mean, its like "i want to fuck my mom, but they are some shitbag dudes that already fuck her (or almost, but no surprise if they already do it) and my dad accept that for whatthefuck reasons .

in my point of view (that are absolutly not a pro pov) it look like the couple is kind of prisonner from a bunch of gangster/badguys who rule the house, and the father have no choice but to accept that his wife get used as sextoy and his daughter become a bitch. and the boy (MC) should be same and accept that, but , as player, we dont want to , because we want to fuck mom and sis and get them for us alone and even kick father in the way because he doesnt react of what happening.....
or, the contrary and become one of these gangster/badguy and abuse mom and sis and everybody by taking opportunity of the situation and later kick out the couple of shitbag gangster and rule the whole house.

story weird as fuck in my honest opinion..

Reactions: Argox and Arcane666

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
the NTR in this one is very strong.... i dont know any other game with this level

still the render are great, no surprise the game is heavy at 700+mb.
the story is a bit "meh wtf what ?" to me... i would like to get a better approach and explain about that, because for now its pretty shit.
i mean, its like "i want to fuck my mom, but they are some shitbag dudes that already fuck her (or almost, but no surprise if they already do it) and my dad accept that for whatthefuck reasons .

in my point of view (that are absolutly not a pro pov) it look like the couple is kind of prisonner from a bunch of gangster/badguys who rule the house, and the father have no choice but to accept that his wife get used as sextoy and his daughter become a bitch. and the boy (MC) should be same and accept that, but , as player, we dont want to , because we want to fuck mom and sis and get them for us alone and even kick father in the way because he doesnt react of what happening.....
or, the contrary and become one of these gangster/badguy and abuse mom and sis and everybody by taking opportunity of the situation and later kick out the couple of shitbag gangster and rule the whole house.

story weird as fuck in my honest opinion..
Agree it's weird. But I highly recommend to turn off incest in this one if someone isn't strongly into it. Writing is 100% better as it's a weird, unprobable story with at least somehow realistic MC in that way. It's the first time in adult game when I can hug mom without sexual context oO With incest on MC thinks about her tits in a 2 sentence after he meets her and is more creepy than those guys. In fact in my opinion it would be a better incest game if MC was acting as when incest is turned off at this point to make some build up

Reactions: berny

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah true, MC comes off as a bit of a creep with incest ON. It should really be different if you take a romance/incest route. When corrupting is may suit a bit better, don't know as i haven't tried it. Other than that I truely like this game and looking forward to more.

Reactions: mineiros123

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So...
There is only one day playable over and over again?
Because I didn't see any chain-event, except scaring the big sister and following her to the bathroom.

I didn't see either a change between NTR or no-NTR... are there examples about this?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
It's good it has switches, that will make this one a larger project but I like the potential.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Solved.. had to start a new game. :noexpression:

Ok.. can't seem to trigger doing exercises with big sis in the living room. Anyone care to share a save?

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Saddog creates some wonderful little sisters. I named mine, Lisa! Looking forward to what is happening in the basement!!!!

riexor

May 27, 2017
Fantastic renders, story is kinda weird, but you can opt out of NTR stuff so +1. Also a nice improvement from My Legacy. Wish the devs the best and will keep an eye on this.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes