-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Finally i'll have a way to kill the shit out of my rivals, although i'd be pretty satisfied with an ending like the Eric one

I'm 100% sure that some people will still say it's pure NTR.
i'm sure of this too, but it's not really ntr if they aren't even trying to fuck your love interest, also there'll be a way to avoid all that if we play our cards right so i think there won't be a problem on this side (and i'm saying it as someone who despises ntr and will probably play with it disabled)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i'm sure of this too, but it's not really ntr if they aren't even trying to fuck your love interest, also there'll be a way to avoid all that if we play our cards right so i think there won't be a problem on this side (and i'm saying it as someone who despises ntr and will probably play with it disabled)
Fully agree. It's just some people would call even a postman NTR since Eric appeared. Can't grasp this behaviour. I'm strong into NTR and I will turn off incest but damn I hope I'll be able to beat those guys/guy If I play it well. It seems so at this point. I really wonder if saddoggames is a one guy or more, cuz this project is really ambitious for a 1 guy. If he didn't finish The Legacy already I would be worried

Reactions: -Hex-

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Love: (good)
Corruption: (bad)
He got that backwards. It's the other way around. Corruption can only be good. :evilsmile:

Turning off NTR makes it easier? Well, that's a shame. I was hoping to get the full experience, but I can already tell that keeping those points high is gonna be a hassle. Guess I'll probably have to play with it turned off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver1
U

User_10739

Considering how frequently My Legacy was updated this should be good!

R

RWaites

He got that backwards. It's the other way around. Corruption can only be good. :evilsmile:

Turning off NTR makes it easier? Well, that's a shame. I was hoping to get the full experience, but I can already tell that keeping those points high is gonna be a hassle. Guess I'll probably have to play with it turned off.
Try both ways

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Try both ways
I always do. But I tend to suck at these management type games. So it would be a huge shame if I had to turn off a fetish just to make it easier on me. Hopefully it won't be too hard or tedious to keep those relationship points high.

R

RWaites

I always do. But I tend to suck at these management type games. So it would be a huge shame if I had to turn off a fetish just to make it easier on me. Hopefully it won't be too hard or tedious to keep those relationship points high.
I usually try it off (the easier way) first, then I have a better idea of how to increase corruption. Although with My Legacy he did a pretty good walk through so hopefully.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really cool tho I wished for some information regarding females outside of family. At least I can let my sister see how fucked up person her brother is \m/

Reactions: Thornhill

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Fully agree. It's just some people would call even a postman NTR since Eric appeared. Can't grasp this behaviour. I'm strong into NTR and I will turn off incest but damn I hope I'll be able to beat those guys/guy If I play it well. It seems so at this point. I really wonder if saddoggames is a one guy or more, cuz this project is really ambitious for a 1 guy. If he didn't finish The Legacy already I would be worried
If a postman called Eric appears he will be the first one murdered in my game.:)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Another post that seems to be another piece of news, I as a proper beggar, ask for:

Cross-scenes like a mix of incest and NTR in a scene (can't see anything except for lesbian NTR in that case), a couple of characters you interact with at the same time or something else?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I wonder if the game will allow us to embrace the cuckold path like early Big Brother's versions hinted. It'd be interesting to be able to have a good - loving relationship to a female NPC and supporting her to enjoy a bull at the same time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder if the game will allow us to embrace the cuckold path like early Big Brother's versions hinted. It'd be interesting to be able to have a good - loving relationship to a female NPC and supporting her to enjoy a bull at the same time.
Right now it seems so. That's why there is a switch for those who don't like it. There will be females outside of our family we can date and I suppose some males as well. In some sense it might be the most realistic game here as we might be able to have a normal gf, while our family have their own love life. Our older sister has already a bf so it's not like those abusive guys are the only males there. I hope there will be some cunning or simply romantic guy who'll be after lil sister as well. I would be a bit dissapointed if those guys were the only opponents in a game. If you would bring your gf it would be a bit predictable what could happen with such a behaviour.

Reactions: n0b0dy

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
Hey guys I have a question about ntr in this game . Does stepfather fuck the player's family? .personally I hope that.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey guys I have a question about ntr in this game . Does stepfather fuck the player's family? .personally I hope that.
Don't know why but I have a feeling that our stepfather might be fucking our mother... Ofc only if NTR is on. If it's off they have spiritual connection for sure.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The finished version is OUTSTANDING. The Tyrant, not so much.
Didn't really cared back then. I've played it. It's good. Much better than most of those incest copy-pastes here. But not really my cup of tea. Tyrant has much bigger potential. Even putting aside content, it's better and more complex gameplay wise. But that's just my opinion. One Big flaw that seems to be a thing in both these games is how fast relations are developed. I don't expect DMD speed but it could be a bit slower for me. Great developer who actually finished his job is a diamond here.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes