Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
A bit of a work in progress. Working with a CPU only for renders on an old laptop and finally got my render time under 30 minutes for an 1080p render. Still trying things out.

Update: I realized the MC had low-rez textures, uploaded one with high-rez textures for MC too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Uahhh!

I was worried cause I had no alerts from this thread, and I got just now the nice surprise of all your new renders. Awesome work, @S A Z !!!!!

Btw, I hope to upload my last madness in a couple of days or so.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update: A little Context
The first render is without makeup. I was trying for a more natural look.
The second (added) render is more like Nicole in the game with makeup, lipstick, etc. A little more "done up" but with a little less on.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thanks @S A Z , I think that I am at - 3 or -4 renders of it, I hope 3-4 days. I need to finish it cause I can't wait to begin the next!!!!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Another Saddog Patreon Post:

068.jpg

Humiliating Bruce #2

Hello everyone,
just another preview for the other event with Cassandra (and Nicole). As you see in the picture you'll be able to share your girls in this event (and it's repeatable). The setup above is for example, you can also use Cassandra and share Nicole or share none of them or even more.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
A bit of a work in progress. Working with a CPU only for renders on an old laptop and finally got my render time under 30 minutes for an 1080p render. Still trying things out.

Update: I realized the MC had low-rez textures, uploaded one with high-rez textures for MC too.

@S A Z I just love the expression of the face, and the position of Nicole body. Great job, can't wait for the next ones.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes