Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Brutt_Axeman

Formerly 'Secundus67'
Dec 28, 2023
Davide was pleasantly "drilling" Nicole's backdoor, causing her to experience some intense squirting. Meanwhile, "Sneaky" Steve discovered her warm and wet mouth, eagerly welcoming his fat sausage. Nicole took good care of both men, leading them to a mutually satisfying climax...(Part 1)

Sneaky Steve_002_3192x2160.jpg

Sneaky Steve_001_3217x2160.jpg

(Steve reminds me of "Sneaky Butch" character in Pulp Fiction. In the close up scene I "lend" him Barbarian's normal maps to make his body building body look more "edgy". I wish there were more opportunities for him to showcase his playful and action-oriented demeanor.)

Last edited:

Brutt_Axeman

Formerly 'Secundus67'
Dec 28, 2023
PART 1:

Ok, so it's taken me some time to work on the next set so I decided to make smaller set and show it here so you guys can comment if you see any improvement or give any tip for the next sets.

PART 2: Davide found Nicole doing other things instead of cleaning. Any reason is a good reason to "punish" her the only way she seems to understand.
Hey man I like your Blonde Nicole too! I remember you from my former days as Brutt3456!Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ithcer
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes