Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

I will check out Culture Shock. Is there much to do in the game right now?

BTW, a big fan of your work and effort. Thanks for your time!
It’s a VN so not as much repetition as Tyrant but it’s in the beginning stages of a branching storyline.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I think your fans would expect the incest and NTR that you have become a champion of around here. Most things are great if there is a choice, which you get.

No idea what is meant by a pet, but bestiality is totally out.
I can sooooo see your point, it is okay to fuck your sister, mother etc even when one of them is underage, to farm them out to your gangland buddies where they are gangbanged and drugged up but but keep your sister away from that dog, that is soooo wrong, you have so convinced me!! :)

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
I can sooooo see your point, it is okay to fuck your sister, mother etc even when one of them is underage, to farm them out to your gangland buddies where they are gangbanged and drugged up but but keep your sister away from that dog, that is soooo wrong, you have so convinced me!! :)
I never passed a moral judgment on any activity, just said which ones I figured people counted on Heartlessnobody to produce. Cannot ever remember any bestiality in Heartlessnobody's work. That said, I did say I would not be interested in seeing it. Something about cross species lovin' that just doesn't do it for me.

I have also believed all characters depicted are of age, and have been on record as saying I don't like the drug piece at all. As for gangbang, not a fan either, just so you know.

I know you were not being a jerk, so I hope my "setting the record" post is taken in good fun as well!:closedtongue:

Reactions: supermanz95

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I never passed a moral judgment on any activity, just said which ones I figured people counted on Heartlessnobody to produce. Cannot ever remember any bestiality in Heartlessnobody's work. That said, I did say I would not be interested in seeing it. Something about cross species lovin' that just doesn't do it for me.

I have also believed all characters depicted are of age, and have been on record as saying I don't like the drug piece at all. As for gangbang, not a fan either, just so you know.

I know you were not being a jerk, so I hope my "setting the record" post is taken in good fun as well!:closedtongue:
Its fine, I just always find it amusing the limits each individuals put on what they want from a game, like the comments recently on no pregnancy?. And no I wasnt being a jerk just a little tongue in cheek. :)

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
Its fine, I just always find it amusing the limits each individuals put on what they want from a game, like the comments recently on no pregnancy?. And no I wasnt being a jerk just a little tongue in cheek. :)
Ya know, that is interesting, never really thought about it. We all have limits (a wise man once said a man has to know his limitations. Name escapes me right now;)), but many times we shun one vice while actively touting another.

And I will always stay on your good side, I have seen the flames you wield before!!!

Reactions: paragon
U

User_17502

Yeah to be completely honest I don’t even mind pregnancy it’s just pregnant sex that disgusts me.

Ya know, that is interesting, never really thought about it. We all have limits (a wise man once said a man has to know his limitations. Name escapes me right now;)), but many times we shun one vice while actively touting another.

And I will always stay on your good side, I have seen the flames you wield before!!!
Lol. That’s true. My limitations have less to do with fetishes but time at the moment as a full time student with a job as well as writing and designing
a game of my own.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Not sure your last comment is good or bad, but thanks I think :)

Reactions: rossbach451

heohamphong

Jun 19, 2018
I hope that this mod not abandoned, can I used the old with other mod? (the-tyrant-story-and-cheats-mod-v2-2-alpha-sazriel.18297)

Last edited:

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Ey sup y'all. I'm assuming this only works with version 0.4.5? Where do I get that from? All I got is version 0.5.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Tried it with version 0.5 seems to work. Don't know if y'all know just letting you know in case you didn't.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes