Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

New mod version up.
It’s the mod for all the .25 content.
I wasn’t able to strip out the stupid decay system or even correct it so I recommend you play with hard ntr off otherwise it’s hard to see everything.

This version is the same as the rest. It replaces everything in the same folder.
It works with the latest game update but it just doesn’t modify any date content yet.
Hasn’t been super bug tested so if you run into anything just post it here.
Don’t worry if there is anything game breaking I’ll have a patch out tomorrow .
Date content is next on the docket and we are looking at maybe 2-3 days before it’s ready to ship. I’ll try and get the points rework in there as well but that’s secondary.
(I put some good stuff into the gift dialogue as a sorry. Not too much though.)

U

User_17502

Let me be clear. You can use this with the .30.1 version of the game. It just won’t change any date content. (I think.)

U

User_17502

Holy shit these dates are long. And repetitive.
Instead I’m making each path unique. When I’m finished with the dates it’s gonna blow the regular dates out of the water!

Just finished the entire NTR section of moms date. And boy is it good. Incest and noncest. You have to try both. I made them both enjoyable.

Next up is lil sis. Her ntr sucks so that will be quick.

Her date isn’t too bad so I won’t be changing too much.

Im gonna majorly improve that Mom love though.
(As you can see. Mom is best girl.)

U

User_17502

I set up a rudimentary discord for anyone that wants to chime in or talk about the mods. I’m usually in there at least once a day.
Have fun!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I wasn’t able to strip out the stupid decay system or even correct it so I recommend you play with hard ntr off otherwise it’s hard to see everything.
Hasn’t been super bug tested so if you run into anything just post it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My v0.3.1 doesn't like your mod, duplicate label in your v0.3.rpy and the games v0.3.1.rpy files. If I use 100% of your files then it works but it's v0.3 not v0.3.1. Didn't check to see what is changed in said label but should be easy to fix.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My v0.3.1 doesn't like your mod, duplicate label in your v0.3.rpy and the games v0.3.1.rpy files. If I use 100% of your files then it works but it's v0.3 not v0.3.1. Didn't check to see what is changed in said label but should be easy to fix.
Yeah. Saddog doesn't make it easy for me. Sometimes he tracks his changes. Other times he just does stuff. I am trying to reconcile his changes right now but its going to take some time.
Thanks for the feedback though. It helps a lot.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yeah. Saddog doesn't make it easy for me. Sometimes he tracks his changes. Other times he just does stuff. I am trying to reconcile his changes right now but its going to take some time.
Thanks for the feedback though. It helps a lot.
Not had time to go through your changes yet but did notice that the stated ones were the ones already in place werent they? - .25 change was the possible threesome at night at the club with sis and Irina I though.
Anyways really looking forward to your work on the date and even more so your changes to the initially entry into the cellar...

Are you planning on using any of the new images gathered / created be it fan based or NTR etc?

littlewendy

Jan 7, 2018
I copied the files to the game folder yes, before I ran unren and it worked fine (if you use unren of course)
Thx, I unzip the files to the game folder and it works.
One more thing, does the game have any voice? The "preferences" setting doesn't work.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I copied the files to the game folder yes, before I ran unren and it worked fine (if you use unren of course)
If you copied over his scripts.rpa file before using unren of course it works fine...it just extracted all the v0.3.0 stuff and downgraded the game to v0.3.0. I didn't pay attention to exactly what label was moved but one of them was moved from v0.3.rpy to v0.3.1.rpy in the latest version and only moving the rpy's from the mod over results in a duplicate label error that can't be ignored. IMO best to wait for him to update the mod to work with v0.3.1 to get the latest bug-fix's and decay removed. I could probably fix it & post a patch but that sort of thing just confuse's everyone involved when a bug in the code pops up.

There don't appear to be any audio files in the game so that'd be a "no" to voice's. I mute everything and have youtube playing in the background anyway, I have a faster than average reading speed and listening to someone read to me is worse than being stuck behind a slow walker when you're late...lol

Reactions: paragon

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
here a link to the 0.26 version

Reactions: paragon
U

User_17502

Not had time to go through your changes yet but did notice that the stated ones were the ones already in place werent they? - .25 change was the possible threesome at night at the club with sis and Irina I though.
Anyways really looking forward to your work on the date and even more so your changes to the initially entry into the cellar...

Are you planning on using any of the new images gathered / created be it fan based or NTR etc?
Thanks Paragon! .25 changes were not in place in the last version of the mod. These changes were as you siad ij the club but also any content added after .20 and before .30.

Actually I have a poll running In the discord right now on the subject of image insertion. Still in progress though.

If you copied over his scripts.rpa file before using unren of course it works fine...it just extracted all the v0.3.0 stuff and downgraded the game to v0.3.0. I didn't pay attention to exactly what label was moved but one of them was moved from v0.3.rpy to v0.3.1.rpy in the latest version and only moving the rpy's from the mod over results in a duplicate label error that can't be ignored. IMO best to wait for him to update the mod to work with v0.3.1 to get the latest bug-fix's and decay removed. I could probably fix it & post a patch but that sort of thing just confuse's everyone involved when a bug in the code pops up.

There don't appear to be any audio files in the game so that'd be a "no" to voice's. I mute everything and have youtube playing in the background anyway, I have a faster than average reading speed and listening to someone read to me is worse than being stuck behind a slow walker when you're late...lol
Sorry about that. Thanks Fisson It was my bad when I packed the files I forgot to recompile it correctly. I am working on .31 content too so it should work correctly when I finish.

here a link to the 0.26 version

Thanks Wep I appreciate your help.

I am a little behind due to the fact my internet is down. So I wont be able to do any work till that gets fixed as I was traveling all of yesterday.
Hopefully if the fix it in a few days I can finish off this mod. Sorry about the delay. I hope the new content will more than make up for it. (if not blame saddog for so little images to work with!)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm a bit confused now is already the mod out for version 30 or 31? and if so where can I download them? :coldsweat:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I'm a bit confused now is already the mod out for version 30 or 31? and if so where can I download them? :coldsweat:
Wow, no rasputin like rant, a simple question instead?? you are giving away a secret their I suspect or you are schizophrenic :) ( was a bit of a let down though have come to enjoy trying to decipher your long speeches). As we both know we are still waiting for .3 or .31 which is due shortly, check back in a few days and the answer will be a resounding, YES it is for .31 or .3!! :).

Just to end in a similiar note to yourself but in a more classical vein...
Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath!
Iä! Shub-Niggurath!

Reactions: blacklord
U

User_17502

Ok Boys I am proud to say that I have finished the .31 content as well. I just need to do some bug fixes and finish off some other stuff before we are ready to ship.

So I will have to say I included a few sound effects for my own personal taste. They aren’t much but they are just enough for me.

I rebalanced the decay system and that’s pretty easy to deal with from now on.
It’s still there but not really a pain in the ass unless you want it to be.

Finally I tried putting extra images in but they kept causing problems and I didn’t want to bother making a mega upload account at the moment. That will come out as a separate update. Since there is so much of the fan art/ teaser stuff don’t expect me to do this a lot.
Each image will only have a few lines of text associated with it (mostly) but mostly dream sequences is the best way to do some of this stuff. (yeah i know it’s already in my other mod too.. what can I say the inspiration had to come from somewhere.)

Oh and for anyone wondering why it takes so long for me to do this shit. I rewrote every single line of dialogue in this game to some extent. Then I match each image as perfectly as possible. Basically I do most of what saddog does without the luxury of being able to make more/different renders. That’s where the real time sink is.

Alright I hope this shit ships by April Fools!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok Boys I am proud to say that I have finished the .31 content as well. I just need to do some bug fixes and finish off some other stuff before we are ready to ship.

So I will have to say I included a few sound effects for my own personal taste. They aren’t much but they are just enough for me.

Finally I tried putting extra images in but they kept causing problems and I didn’t want to bother making a mega upload account at the moment. That will come out as a separate update. Since there is so much of the fan art/ teaser stuff don’t expect me to do this a lot.
Each image will only have a few lines of text associated with it (mostly) but mostly dream sequences is the best way to do some of this stuff. (yeah i know it’s already in my other mod too.. what can I say the inspiration had to come from somewhere.)

Oh and for anyone wondering why it takes so long for me to do this shit. I rewrote every single line of dialogue in this game to some extent. Then I match each image as perfectly as possible. Basically I do most of what saddog does without the luxury of being able to make more/different renders. That’s where the real time sink is.

That's great! Thank you so much!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

thanks for the update and I'm sure you make the game a lot better as you could see before .... you do damn good work and it's definitely worth it to wait for it

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Was planning a quiet saturday feet up and nose buried in a book but now we have the new mod arriving so bring it on, looks like today is just getting better.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes