Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters
U

User_17502

Alright boys after running through the entirety of the updates I think this will take some time.

Plan
  1. I really don’t enjoy how badly saddog is treating the mother. He set her up to be a sympathetic character forced to be in a bad situation and so sacrifices herself for her family.
  2. Now she’s just a cheap slut that loves to get fucked. I don’t get it. I’m not into that. So I’m basically going to rewrite all that shit.
  3. Meaning this update will take a giant fuckton of time. Since I’m not just doing a few little things like editing and adding a scene or two. Now I’m truly reworking an entire path along with trying to insert some fan art (might not be able to with how this shit is set up.)
  4. But I will try and make this mod show the characters in a better light.
  5. I’m going to work on that duck fest of a balance system as well as he decay.. I hate the shop so I’m going to probably scrap that shit or make it unnecessary.
  6. Finally I’m going to rework the content in v.25 as well. That stuff wasn’t bad but the story is progressing far to fast for my tastes. It’s more like he’s skipping events that should be in the before fucking. No true progression pisses me off.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, well it seems that I can not get your mod to work with the current version of the game. I works, well at least game can run when there is no UnRen 'ed version. If I unren first , well then the engine tells about duplicate definitions and that's 'm doing wrong

U

User_17502

The current version of the mod will not work with any version of the game other than V 0.20

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just a thought or two for when the next mod comes out... Hopefully soon?
- Add the game itself onto this forum be it .35 or .4 etc so that anyone coming into the game will be able to play, I do have the game with saves still running with the olde mod but no idea on setting up a google drive etc so if anyone wants it and has the knowledge to share happy load it up here?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Just a thought or two for when the next mod comes out... Hopefully soon?
- Add the game itself onto this forum be it .35 or .4 etc so that anyone coming into the game will be able to play, I do have the game with saves still running with the olde mod but no idea on setting up a google drive etc so if anyone wants it and has the knowledge to share happy load it up here?
Probably need you email address to activate share, so if you pm me I will try to get it done. And how much space will be needed for this

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Probably need you email address to activate share, so if you pm me I will try to get it done. And how much space will be needed for this
Not a problem but was more thinking could set up on a drive.google.com and share it that way for those that wanted it?

It is about 2gig since I use unren to open the files up.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Not a problem but was more thinking could set up on a drive.google.com and share it that way for those that wanted it?

It is about 2gig since I use unren to open the files up.
OK, so i have to learn how to do it :)

U

User_17502

Quick update boys. New mod has been delayed once again. However I have finished the .25 update and will be putting that up tomorrow or the day after. Hopefully the whole .30 mod will be done this week. The fucking decays shop system is killing me as well as this whole refusal bullshit.
I might just leave it in or strip it entirely at this point just because I’m frustrated with how that’s coded. So sorry for the long wait. However I hope that my work speaks for itself.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Quick update boys. New mod has been delayed once again. However I have finished the .25 update and will be putting that up tomorrow or the day after. Hopefully the whole .30 mod will be done this week. The fucking decays shop system is killing me as well as this whole refusal bullshit.
I might just leave it in or strip it entirely at this point just because I’m frustrated with how that’s coded. So sorry for the long wait. However I hope that my work speaks for itself.
Qool man! I just wonder if that's mine clumsiness that I 'm getting thrown out from the 0.2 version with your mod or something else...
I mean the game just disappear on me :-(

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Great stuff but only 1 Problem short term - do you still have .25 update? -if so please include it otherwise I doubt many of us could play it anyways?

U

User_17502

Great stuff but only 1 Problem short term - do you still have .25 update? -if so please include it otherwise I doubt many of us could play it anyways?
When I upload the mod you can just install it into the .30 version Saddog released. The updated mod files will replace everything except the .30 content. I’ll try and have it up tonight.

Reactions: paragon
U

User_17502

Sorry guys not gonna be up tonight. I’m getting a giant bug and I’m still trying to figure out what is wrong with it. Hopefully I can solve it
ToMorrow.

Reactions: paragon

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och, well got to wait then...
Although ig you could publish or point to full version with which will your mod version be working, please?
Thanx!

Reactions: User_17502
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes