Do you enjoy the mod

• Yes

Votes: 1,933 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 7.7%

• Total voters

Matthew141

Apr 27, 2017
I was thinking that the drugs will play a larger role in the whole story after their introduction as well as something you can buy in the shop to raise corruption levels at the cost of love. But it will allow you to access sex earlier.
Also I was thinking Mom could have tried it once but refuses to take it afterwards so it’s not purely drug fueled ntr but instead drugs were the gateway into her fall?
Also using the drugs on your family has adverse effects
The idea of being a drug addict is alright but being able to buy them in the shop to raise corruption kinda ruins the idea of corruption because its too easy to obtain/do, ive seen this been done in other games and i dont think it works well but the whole drug addict idea does work with the davide stuff so idm

U

User_17502

The idea of being a drug addict is alright but being able to buy them in the shop to raise corruption kinda ruins the idea of corruption because its too easy to obtain/do, ive seen this been done in other games and i dont think it works well but the whole drug addict idea does work with the davide stuff so idm
The drug addiction isn’t going to be narrative it’s going to be mostly gameplay at the moment. Giving the girls drugs doesn’t change anything but their relationship/love and corruption values.

Apr 5, 2018
Man you need to really start adding some of these unused images that are floating around and make some scenes or something, right now theres no appeal to add your mod for me personally because im not gaining anything but dialogue am i right? We want scenes/images/content not more filler.

T

Teasm

Patience is a virtue and its not his fault its mainly dialogue and no action. I like better story and dialogue and its better then then vanilla.

U

User_17502

Man you need to really start adding some of these unused images that are floating around and make some scenes or something, right now theres no appeal to add your mod for me personally because im not gaining anything but dialogue am i right? We want scenes/images/content not more filler.
It’s much harder to add disjointed images to the main storyline. Plus when I stated this mod there were only a few images not in the game and little fan art. So this next update is taking so long because I’m trying to include the extra images in the mod as well as update the entire story.

Patience is a virtue and its not his fault its mainly dialogue and no action. I like better story and dialogue and its better then then vanilla.
Thanks Teasm. I always felt that saddog hit the mark with most images. However there still were a few that I really wanted to change. On the other hand the dialogue and story pissed me off so I decided to rewrite all of that. I didn’t have the capability to edit/create new scenes in daz so I did the best I could with the images I got.

U

User_17502

so the mod adds content or locks some content?
Changes content. It adds more levels and dialogue so it’s slightly harder to get to the same content but the dialogue more closely reflects your choices.
As of right now it’s not updated so it won’t work with the updated game.

U

User_17502

Look at the instructions installation document inside the unzipped folder
Rough guide (only works for Tyrant V.31)
Run the attached Unren program on the tyrant game.
Hit 9
let that finish unpacking
Run the base game
Close it
copy everything inside the mod folder
paste and replace it into the game folder in the Tyrant files.
If you are using .31 then it should all work correctly.
If you are using an updated version idk what will break.

U

User_17502

I am not really into NTR , but can i still use this mod with ntr turned off?
Yes but there will be more ntr content and incest content than noncest content. (I think all my ntr stuff is consolidated but I will look to be sure.)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I don't get it !
If I run the UnRen it says that python.exe was missing and that its not the root folder
I put it where the Tyrant.exe is ? I'm confused

EDIT: Nvm got it lol :coldsweat:

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

Alright I’m going to be honest boys. This trip is going to be extended a little bit. I won’t be back by the time .45 comes out but I’ll make it applicable anyway (Maybe. You can never tell when saddog is going to put his stuff out XD.) So whenever I release the mod it will be titled .4510 but after I finish modding the .45 content I’ll update it to .4520. .4510 will have all .42 content modded and will be compatible with the newest update. Sorry about the delay but when I get extra vacation I sure as hell gotta take it.

T

Teasm

Alright I’m going to be honest boys. This trip is going to be extended a little bit. I won’t be back by the time .45 comes out but I’ll make it applicable anyway (Maybe. You can never tell when saddog is going to put his stuff out XD.) So whenever I release the mod it will be titled .4510 but after I finish modding the .45 content I’ll update it to .4520. .4510 will have all .42 content modded and will be compatible with the newest update. Sorry about the delay but when I get extra vacation I sure as hell gotta take it.
Listen man, Is ready a junkie and ya can jus do dis to me man. I gots to get mi fix.

All seriousness though, least there would be a nice chunk of new content when you release it and there are other things to keep me busy.

Reactions: User_17502
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes