Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Tyrant: DarkWolfMod [v0.45.40] [Heartlessnobody95]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKaiba666

I am rating this mod 5 stars because it was an awesome mod when it worked and didn't rate it then. It will only work with an older version now. Heartless has a game you can follow now too(Culture Shock). Luckily this is also NTR based.
    Keep up the good work Heartless!
    On a side note, we are all going to wait 3 years before Kingdom Hearts 4 I'll bet :(.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

paragon

It is no secret that tyrant is my fave game but it can be both a bit tame in the exploration (due to Patreons guidelines I suspect) and the harshness of how the mother is treated so...
    What we have here is a rewrite that is both darker in terms of the sexual detail (check out the club scene in the morning) and lighter in its treatment of the main characters (The Mothers reasons for what she does and why).
    This mod makes the main characters who are oft seen as sex toys and makes them more sympathetic and therefore more desirable...
    I have really enjoyed this mod so far and look forward to the next updates to explore further those darker corners of our psyche.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

1 - At this early stage in the game, this mod makes the game probably one of the best so far in the genre. Not only because the original scenario of a dude going to live back at his family friends' house is kinda strange, kinda self-censoring even, but the dialogues are better written and more coherent.
    2 - I'd be damned not to be able to enjoy this mod for future versions of the game, though I fully understand the hard work involved...many thanks!